Stormy Weather

Hello again, Lovelies!!!💖💖
Thank you all so much for 20.2K reads! AHHHH!!!

You guys are too good to me!!!😭😭😭💖💖💖

Jungkook's POV

"Y-Yeah~" He almost moans as I press my thumb into the curve of his sex gland, smirking to myself. "Ahh~" He groans as I accidentally press against a blister. "Careful." He whimpers, his eyes squinting. 

"By the way...I was going to ask you about your foot cream. Do you have any more of it, or is it all gone?" I ask, focusing on slowly spreading the herbs on his sores. 

"...I uh....I've used the majority of it. B-But don't worry." He says quickly. "It's not your responsibility to take care of it. I-I'll buy more myself." 

I chuckle, looking up at  him. "And where exactly are you going to buy more of it?" 

He blushes and gulps. "I..I don't know. Online or something..."

"You can't." I answer simply. "They don't sell it."

"What do you mean?" He asks.

I sigh. "...I make it myself....it's not something you can get anywhere else...." I explain, feeling a little embarrassed. I expect him to make fun of me but suddenly he-

"Wow!" He chimes. "That's so cool that you know all this stuff! Are you like a foot specialist or something? Or did you just accumulate the knowledge of this stuff over time since you're a teacher and stuff?" His eyes are wide and full of interest when he asks me this, and now I'm suddenly the one blushing. 

"I... uh..." I feel so flustered I have to look down at his feet to be able to put my thoughts together. "...I...I just know it because I used to need to know it..." I mumble. 

"That's so amaz-oww~" He pulls his foot back slightly but my grip is surprisingly tight on him. 

"Did that hurt you?" I ask, sounding more concerned than I thought I would be. 

"Just a little." He hisses. "Right here~" He runs his fingers along the arc of his foot; softly grazing my hand. "There's a lot of pressure build up down there." ...Same for me. "It seems super hard and stiff a lot of the time. Do you think it's because I work it too hard?" Dammit Park Jimin...you have no idea....

"It's probably from all the work you've done recently. You've been putting in a lot of time at the studio. I recommend you give yourself some time to rest the muscles. Practice on flexibility or something for a day instead of the steps."

"Yeah." He sighs. "I hate having to rest and do something else. Plus I'm already pretty flexible so..." He shrugs his shoulders. Thanks Mr. Park, now I'm never gonna sleep tonight. I'm gonna be up all night jerking off to the fact that you're bendy as fuck. 

"Well, you never fully master ballet. I know you can use the practice as far as flexibility goes. Do you understand?" I ask and he nods his head, looking slightly sad that I just told him people never fully master ballet, but I'm impressed at how well he took my critique...makes me wonder how well he can take other kinds of critiques...punishm-

Suddenly a loud crash of thunder sounds over us, making Mr. Park and I both jump. 

"Jeez, that was loud." He shivers as goose bumps go up his bare arms. 

"Don't worry. We'll be okay..." I explain, going back to working on his feet. 

Jimin's POV

"Don't worry. We'll be okay..." He says kind of...kind of sweetly actually.