Mr. Jeon's Kindess

Hello again, Lovelies! Thank you for 254 reads! I love you all!

Jimin's POV:

"Get out of my class!" I hear Mr. Jeon shout and me and quickly I sprint for the door, covering my eyes with one hand and holding my stomach with the other. A second later I hear someone follow after me, probably Eunwoo. 

I enter the boy's bathroom, bursting through an empty stall door before I begin heaving over the edge of the toilet. My head in spinning as my body begins to shake. I....I haven't eaten today, not at all. I didn't think the symptoms of not eating would come on so fast and hard. I dry heave over and over again, but to no avail. Nothing but bile drizzles from my lips as a rest my clammy hand against my head to prop it up. 

I feel better now, but my head is still spinning and my body won't stop shaking. Suddenly I begin crying. I know it's stupid, but I suddenly feel the weight of this week on my shoulders. 

Firstly, my teacher hates me, and I broke my roommate's nose (probably), all because he was talking bad about me to the other students- WHO ALL AGREED! My only friend is an idiot named Eunwoo, and even my teacher thinks I have no point in being here!

"I'm so stupid~" I whimper quietly to myself as I crouch in front of the toilet, covering my eyes. "I can't believe I thought I could do this." I look around the glamorous bathroom, thinking back to my own house back in Busan. My family isn't rich, and in all honestly, I don't know how I'm going to pay for the academy. I begin to feel homesick for the first time this week, and for a moment-even though we're not supposed to- I speak in Korean to myself. The goal is to learn as much French as possible, that way, if we're accepted into a dancing company, we'll be fluent enough to not cause issues.

"I miss Eomma...and Appa..." I whisper to myself as I grip my stomach. "I miss eating whenever I wanted to, without getting bullied." I squeeze my eyes shut. 

Jungkook's POV

I feel bad about yelling at him to leave my classroom. I mean...it's not like I didn't notice his sweating features and pale skin tone. He was obviously not well...but...I can't allow I student to speak to me that way, especially after performing so badly.

He doesn't bother grabbing his bag, he simply covers his tears and grips onto his stomach as he runs from my room as fast as he can. I can feel my feet moving swiftly after him, not thinking twice. 

As I see his figure disappear into the boy's bathroom, I listen  just inside the door, not wanting to interrupt him. I hear his heave and gag repeatedly, but he never actually pukes. I begin to wonder if perhaps he's sick with the flu, but I moment later I hear his secret confession...and I can't help but blame myself. 

It's my job to be mean, to be brutally honest. There's no time for fooling around with feelings when it comes to dance. You have a limited amount of time that a person can succeed as a dancer. If teachers were to pity each and every student, no one would graduate in time to become anything. It's about cutting the crap, getting down into the nitty-gritties, and focusing on succeeding as soon as possible. 

"I miss eating whenever I wanted to..." He sniffles. "without getting bullied." I bite my lip as I pin that one on me. It cuts even deeper when he says it in korean....with that familiar satoori accent. I've got one too...I just had to forget how to use it since it screwed with my French. When he finally stops heaving, I dare to walk inside, leaning against the sink counter, facing his quivering body.

"E-Eunwoo? Is that you?" Eunwoo? I think to myself. I can't believe he chose Cha Eunwoo of all people in the school to befriend. His mother may be an idol, but he's a complete idiot.