As The Days Go On

Thank you Lovelies for 244K reads!
I appreciate you all so much
💜💜💜💜 Thank you all for supporting me

I will be covering a lot of time during this chapter, so please try to stay patient. 

Jimin's POV

I turn over and over again, making sure to keep my eyes focused on my spot of concentration. Mr. Jeon watches us closely, but I know his eyes are on me. It's only a few weeks now till finals. It will decide whether or not we come back next year. 

The tempo is difficult, but if I get it right, I know I can secure my place for second year.

"Your leg must be higher, Mr. Eunwoo." Mr. Jeon says, and I can hear Eunwoo groan with frustration. He's been working hard these last few weeks; harder than I've ever seen him work. 

"Watch your turn out, Mr. Sehun." He instructs, and I do my best to keep calm.

We prepare for the leap, and with  all my energy I jump into the air, however...

"Mr. Park watch your height. You're not getting high enough." Mr. Jeon snaps. 

We finish the routine and bow to Mr. Jeon as we make our way to the back of the class so the next group can have the floor. 

I pant, grabbing my hand towel from my duffel bag as I dab at the sweat on my face and neck. 

"Aish," Eunwoo grumbles next to me as he drinks some water from his water bottle. "Mr. Jeon's being a hard ass this week."

I chuckle at him, "It's true, but I think we'll all benefit from it."

"Tch." He clicks his tongue at me. "I don't need your positively." He laughs. "Are you coming to dinner-"

"Mr. Eunwoo, I don't recall telling you this your time to speak." He cocks an eyebrow at us. "Shut your mouth."

"Yes, Mr. Jeon." He grumbles. 

~End of Class~

"So are you coming to dinner at the house tonight?" Eunwoo asks. 

"Tae said he would bring me over so I don't see why not." I reply. 

"Aish...it's so weird to think of you two dating."

"Why?" I laugh. "It's already been almost a month."

"Yeah but still..." He makes an awkward little face. 

"Well, I'll be there don't worry. Anyways, we better go change for Mr. Jung Hoseok's class."

As I walk back to my dorm to change my attire, I can't help but think back on the last month. 

Taehyung made the first official move. After we finished the video for his class I came over to his dorm to watch it and we ended up making out for a bit. 

He asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes. He's sweeter now that I'm with him...and I think I really like him. 

He understands me in ways no one else does and he's always there for me. He seems a lot happier too...and for that I'm grateful. 

Jungkook's POV

I watch as Mr. Park and Eunwoo leave my class once more. He doesn't seem to watch me like he used too...and I guess I should be happy about that. Now I don't have to try so hard at keeping my hands to myself. 

However, I'm not blind. I've seen him and Kim Taehyung around the school plenty of times. I can't  help but feel disappointed. Mr. Park  is one of my brightest students...and yet he decided to go out with the fuck boy of the school.