Pros And Cons

Oh my gosh!!! You all are such Lovely people!!! UWU
Thank you so much for 6.3K reads
💖💖
I'm sorry it's been so long since my last update, hopefully you had lots of lovely things to read while I was away 😘😘

Jimin's POV

The next morning, I hurry to get dressed and do my morning exercise routine. I can't stop thinking about last night. I mean, Taehyung is just so nice, and handsome, and the fact that he offered to drive me all the way back to the dorms was just so chivalrous of him. 

"Aish...." I pant, smiling to myself as I stop for a break, drinking some water. "I think I like him too much."

I can't stop smiling even when I get all the way back to the dorms, and even after I've finished my shower. 

I sit onto my bed, feeling glad that Sehun is still off doing his routine. I finished my exercises very fast today, and now that I'm all alone....I don't really have anything to do. 

I hum to myself as I pull up my laptop. I look over my emails and scroll through my social media feed for a while, when suddenly an ad catches my eye.

Get Advice From People All Over The World!
Chat Now For Free!

I think over my options for a minute, noticing that I still have 45 minutes before class starts. With a shrug I click on it, and 5 minutes later I'm chatting to some random person. 

"So..." I crack my neck and knuckles as I begin to type them my situation with Taehyung. 

I explain that my best friend is his brother, and that he doesn't want us together. I also explain that Taehyung is totally amazing- of course.

I wait patiently for them to reply. 

Random: Well...I would recommend you make a pros and cons list. 

"Hmm?" I hum to myself. "A pros and cons list?"

Jm: What do you mean?

Random: Like everything in life, it's always good to look at all sides of the situation before you make any big decisions. 

Jm: That's a great idea! 

Jm: So, what would the list be about? I mean, the pros and cons of what?

Random: It would be the pros and cons of your decision. So, for example, if you wanted to confess to Taehyung or date him, you would write the pros and cons of being with him. 

Jm: Thank you!

I close the window and go to another one so I can start writing my list. 

"Okay..." I sigh to myself, wiggling my fingers slightly before I begin to type. "Pros and cons of being with Taehyung." I say aloud as I type the title. "Okay so um....first one would be a pro..."

PROS    

*I get Taehyung

*He's a great guy

*He...smells like Chuseok.... (This is like a Korean Thanksgiving)

CONS

*...Eunwoo

*Eunwoo might stop being friends with me

I sigh, looking over my list. "Maybe this wasn't as helpful as I thought it was going to be...." I say to myself as I close my laptop and set it aside.