Teacher Sehun

Hello, Lovelies!!! Thank you reading this new chapter!

Jimin's POV

"Will you train me?!" I ask Sehun. He pauses, his headphones half in his ears. For a moment he remains still until he quickly shoves them in his ears and turns off his light.

"No."

~The Next Morning~

I awake to the sound of Sehun rustling around, getting his yoga mat and putting on his jogging clothes. 

My eyes seem to weigh a thousand pounds as I try to lift them open. I notice that it's barely 6:30 in the morning. Class isn't for another 2 hours. 

A second later he's gone, slamming the door rather loudly- probably trying to wake me up. 

He returns around 7:45 to shower and get ready for class. I watch him get dressed, realizing that I'm missing some very basic pieces to my dancing outfit. 

I groan and wake up, noticing the way Sehun rolls his eyes and hurries to finish getting dressed. 

"How come you woke up so early this morning?" I ask as I walk to my  dresser, grabbing out my clothes. 

"Ugh." He scoffs, eyeing my messy drawers. "You know, Jimin, there are actually a few people here who want to get into the academy. It's obvious that you're not one of those people who care so don't waste your breath talking to me anymore. I hate hearing your voice."

"What's your problem?" I ask, glaring at him. 

"You. You and all of your cheap ass shit." He points at my clothes and me. "I hate that Mr. Jeon even has to waste his time pretending to take care of you each day. The fact that he followed you out of class yesterday was ridiculous. I was glad you got the screaming that you deserved." He smirks to himself. 

"What do you mean the screaming I deserved?" 

"Oh please, don't try to hide it. Mr. Jeon came back to class and told us how he yelled at you; how he reprimanded you for your sloppy work. You deserved all of it." Quickly he grabs his bag, heading out of our room.

When the door closes, I feel very empty. Mr. Jeon really told them that? I-Is that what yesterday was? I rub at my aching chest. I....I thought he was just looking out for me. I gulp down my hurt feelings and walk to our shower so I can get ready for class. 

 ~In Class~

I spend the morning paying close attention to Sehun, watching the way he holds his body, the way he does everything. Mr. Jeon always looks so pleased while watching him, it makes me want to try harder...to be like him. 

While we're at the bar, I do my best to ignore Mr. Jeon. I still feel a little hurt that he came back and lied to the class like that. He used me to make him look tougher, scarier to the students... 

I notice the way Sehun holds his line, and realize just how strong his body is. He's a technically perfect masterpiece. 

"Mr. Park, if you stopped watching Sehun, and started watching your line, you might actually get somewhere." Mr. Jeon snaps as he replaces my arms, and straightens out my leg forcefully. 

I blush from embarrassment that Mr. Jeon called me out on watching Sehun. Suddenly the boy snaps his head back to look at me, glaring with a sort of look that says, "Why the fuck are you looking at me?"

I look away from him quickly, until he finally ignores me and I go back to watching him. 

At lunch time I watch him eat, noticing the way he calculates every single calorie, and studies every nutritional fact. He only eats fresh foods, nothing packaged, nothing with preservatives. He only drinks water or electrolyte juice.