~Drunk Confession~

Hello Lovelies! Thank you for 145K Reads
Double update!
I know a lot of you guys don't really want to know about Sehwoo, however for the characters to actually make a difference in the future, then I kind of needed one chapter to just catch you up on what's going on there. 

Feel free to read, but if you don't want to, that's totally fine. I love you all!

💜💜💜💜

Sehun's POV

I run through a dark hallway, hurrying to find my dear friend before it's too late.

I call out his name over and over again, but I can hear the monster closing in fast, its nails scratching along the walls; its voice a screech of terror. 

I'm only 10 years old in this dream, and I don't know why I'm running, nor why I feel so terrified. I'm aware that I'm dreaming, and even more aware that the monster cannot hurt me. Though, it doesn't stop me from worrying. 

After hours of calling his name, I find him, caught in a daydream. 

"Woonie!" I shout, hugging him tightly. "Let's go! We have to go before it catches us!"

He smiles at me with an odd look of peace. "Don't worry, Sehuna...everything's going to be alright."

"What?!" I grab his shoulders trying to shake him out of his daze. "C-Come on! Snap out of it! We need to run!"

"Where would be go anyways? It's not like there's a way to escape it." I look around, suddenly noticing how the room has become a hallway, and we're at the end with no escape. 

The monster crawls towards us. It's not fast, but it can't be destroyed, and it can't be outrun. It never stops no matter what. 

I put Eunwoo behind me, shouting to the monster. 

"Stay away from us! Go away!"

"Sehun-ah~" Eunwoo tries to say but I talk over the  top of him. 

"T-This is just a dream! You can't hurt us!"  I screech, but just like every other night, the monster goes straight through me and envelopes Eunwoo. 

~End of Dream~

I wake up in a cold sweat, my heart racing. 

"Fuck..." I whisper to myself as I close my eyes, resting my head on my knees. "That's the third time I've had that dream...."

I grab my phone, turning over to see that Eunwoo has texted me. 

Eunwoo: Hey, I'm down by the beach. We need to talk.
Sent 15 minutes ago

Me: Why down by the beach? Just come up to my room.

I wait awhile for the reply, but finally it comes. 

Eunwoo: Like I want to risk being seen going in or out of your room at this time of night😒

Me: Give me a minute. I just woke up.
[Read]

"What the fuck does he need to talk about so urgently at 3am?" I mumble to myself as I stand up, putting on a shirt and hoodie. 

~At The Beach~

I see Eunwoo standing by shore, dressed in a hoodie and pajamas. 

"What's so urgent that you had to see me right this very  second?" I ask, yawning. 

He sighs, turning around to face me. 

"Will you drive me to the airport?" He asks, and I feel some sort of weird panic run through me.