Finals Pt. 1

Hello Lovelies!
Thank you all so much for 309K reads!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I'm back for good now! I'm finally graduated and ready to finish up my stories! YAY!

Jimin's POV

"Good~ Just like that~" Mr. Jeon whispers, looking at me intensely. 

I turn and do my best to feel the  piece without thinking too much about which step comes next. The piece is difficult enough without having Mr. Jeon touching me and guiding me every few minutes. 

"As you move into this next piece really try to focus on your technique." Mr. Jeon says. "Although the judges will give you points for creativity, the main goal of First Year is to teach you perfect technique. Don't mess it up  for even or a moment or you'll come across as ostentatious to your disadvantage since the piece is already advanced."

"I understand." I pant and continue into the next piece. 

"It's better to lose some artistic license than become over confident and lose the original structure."

I have agreed to dance the routine of The Temple Dancer. I've been working on it nonstop and Mr. Jeon has been kind enough to let me come to his house each night and work on the piece, although...that hasn't given me much opportunity to fix things with Taehyung. 

I've tried to talk to him between classes, but he always just says that he's busy and doesn't have the time. He refuses all of my calls and he won't respond to my texts. 

Last night I tried to go to his dorm and talk to him but he was gone...

With finals in less than a week, I don't have time to be worry about feelings. I have to concentrate. Am I here because of my crush on a boy or because of my love for ballet?

"Focus, Mr. Park. We don't have time to keep going over the same steps a thousand times." Mr. Jeon sighs and restarts the track. I must've messed up again without realizing it. 

"Sorry, Mr. Jeon." I pant, going back into starting position. 

"Think about what the piece is saying, Mr. Park. I know that you know the steps. We've been going over this for days. It's in there," He taps his head. "now just think about the meaning behind it."

~Time Skip~

I yawn as I kneel down and untie my pointe shoes. 

"Here." Mr. Jeon says, handing me a glass of water.

"Thank you." I pant, refreshing myself with the cold beverage. "Should we meet again tomorrow?" I ask. 

"Definitely. Let's continue using my house. People won't suspect it as much as if we were working every night at the school."

I nod. Mr. Jeon is a lot more secretive than I would've ever guessed. From the bits and pieces of theories that I've picked up from Eunwoo and Mr. Jeon's phone calls then I'm sure that he's trying to save his job and he's using my skills to help him with that. Of course, I don't mind...but it seems odd that he wouldn't even tell the person he's using why he needs their help. 

"Do you have a ride back to the school?" He asks, sitting next to me on the floor. 

"Ani." I sigh, drinking more water. "But I can walk or take the bus."

He grits his teeth as I say this. I guess he doesn't like the thought of me going back to the dorms in a bus or by walking.

"No. Just...just wait here. I'll call a cab for you." He says, standing up. 

"O-Oh Mr. Jeon, you don't have to do that- Plus, taking a taxi is expensive I-"

"I'll pay for it. Just get your stuff together." He says coldly and walks from the room.