Tango de Seduction

Thank you lovelies for 540K Reads!
I love you all!
💜💜💜💜💜

Jimin's POV

An instrumental version of El Tango de Roxanne plays as Mr. Jeon circles me, making me redo moves for the hundredth time. 

"Again." He snaps. 

He's teaching me something new today. It's a ballet and tango conjoined piece that is meant for pas de deux, however, Mr. Jeon is still drilling it into my head even though it's only me doing it. 

"Mr. Jeon," I pant, "I don't understand why you're teaching me this. Isn't this a dance for two people?"

"Didn't you hear what I said in class today, Mr. Park?" I can see him roll his eyes at me through the reflection of the mirror. "We're beginning Pas de duex; what good will this class be if I don't prepare you for the year ahead?"

"But, how can I learn when I'm just by myself?" I ask, trying to also focus on my extensions.
(A.N. extensions in ballet are their arms and legs, not their hair).

"How can you possibly lead another person and work as a functioning team when you can't even do your part confidently? You can't. You must find the strength within yourself to perform the best you can at all times in order to give reassurance and create trust between you and your partner."

I nod and continue to work on my technique. 

Hours pass and yet over and over again he has me start from the beginning, walking toward me to grip at my legs painfully and show me how it's supposed to be done. 

His eyes are stone cold, and have no fear of starring straight into my self conscious heart. 

The dance starts on the floor; contemporary and fluid. It's about flexibility and seduction. The next part is all about the extensions, bending yourself as though you're being infected with desire; contorting yourself into all types of things. 

As the male, my part in the piece is to be the alpha dominant. It's my job to be viewed as the lustful man who is intoxicated with my partner, raking my hands over them and allowing them to lean over my arms, fish diving, turning them and running my hand along their extended leg right up against my face. 

It's very difficult to do since I have no partner and all I can do is imagine what the scene must look like when done right. 

However, Mr. Jeon seems to find it amusing as I try and try again. 

He wipes a tear as he finishes laughing at me. 

"No, no, Mr. Park." He chuckles. "You're doing it all wrong."

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair frustratedly. 

"Then how about you come show me how I'm supposed to do it, Mr. Jeon." I snap rather coldly. 

It's obvious he doesn't appreciate my tone of voice as he scoffs at me and walks around me with a judgmental glare. 

"Because why? You don't have a dominant and lustful bone in your body, Mr. Park?" He makes fun. "Can't you tap into any animal instinct?" He cocks an eyebrow at me. "You're in love." He says, and I feel my breath catch for a moment as I look at him right in the eyes. 

"What?" I say, barely whispering. 

"That's what it's about." He says, "You're supposed to be portraying the erotic and animalistic side of love. Get out of the clouds for once, Mr. Park. Let go of all the technical moves. You look like a virgin dance robot." He says, walking back to his seat to grab the remote to start the music over.