Time For Your Audition

Thank you for 1.07 million reads lovelies

Jimin's POV

As much as I hate Sehun...he's right.
I didn't even think of Eunwoo- I was so focused on myself that I didn't dare think about anyone else.

Once I clean myself up, I make my way back to the classroom in hopes of finding Eunwoo; but by the time I see him, Sehun is already comforting him.

Poor Eunwoo...it isn't right that Ms. Juliet was so cruel to him. His eyes are still puffy from crying, but he looks like he has a grip on his emotions as he talks to Sehun.

I take a deep breath before walking toward them..I don't know what he'll say, and I'm afraid of talking to him right now..but I'm more afraid of what will happen if I don't talk to him.

"Speak of the devil." I hear Sehun say as I near them.

"Hey..." Idiot. What a stupid thing to say.

"I hear yours went pretty good." Eunwoo sniffles and I can hear the resentment in his voice.

"It didn't-" I try to say but he cuts me off.

"Listen, I don't have enough energy to do this back and forth thing with you two right now." He sighs, gesturing to Sehun and I. "One minute you despise me, the next you're worried about me. It's annoying, Jimin, and I don't want to waste my energy wondering if we're on good terms or not."
"I...I don't hate you..not really." I say softly. "But what do you expect when I found out you slept with the guy who tried to get me kicked out of the Academy?"

He's quiet for a moment as he thinks this over.

"You're right...it was a bad move of me to make as your friend, and I'm sorry I betrayed your trust that way." He says bluntly. "As for you Sehun, I've tried to tell you a thousand times now that it was a mistake-"

"You're such a fucking liar." Sehun scoffs, folding his arms. "You kiss up to jimin so damn much! Stop being so desperate for a friend that you stop thinking for yourself." He flips Eunwoo on the forehead. "When you're ready to talk about that night without some short blondie in your head, I'll be waiting." He shoves past me, knocking my shoulder.

Just then a teacher comes around the corner and scolds Eunwoo and I for being loud and disrespectful to the other students.

"I'm sorry I've been avoiding you..and that I didn't come check on you." I whisper to Eunwoo as we watch the other students audition.

"You should be. It was rude...but I forgive you. I hope you can forgive me too..." he says softly.

I don't look at him. I want to forgive him, I miss him being around; making the mood lighter, and keeping my head out of my ass. But it's hard to let go of this heartbreak and betrayal. On top of that, it's not his job to make me feel better- or to help me keep my head afloat... he's my friend, not my parents- and I'm not a child. If things are going wrong in my life, it's my job to change it- not cling to Eunwoo or Jungkook to fix it for me.
Jeez...I sound like Sehun.

"Do you forgive me?" Eunwoo whispers so we don't get in trouble with the teachers again. I got caught up in my head and nearly forgot he was there.

"I do...but will you continue to see him?" I ask, and he lets out a sigh.

"Let's talk about it after this." He finally responds.

Jungkook's POV
Jimin's performance was very dry indeed. I had a feeling it would be. No matter what I've said to him in our recent classes, his head has been in the clouds; stressing over his friendships and worrying what his future in the company will hold.