Reality Check

Hello, Lovelies! Another chapter for you all!
Thank you so much for 608 reads! You guys are amazing!

Jimin's POV

For the next two days, Sehun pushes me to my limit. Every morning I wake up and 5, work out until 7, then get ready for class. After that, we go to the studio an hour early and practice my technique. Once class begins, Sehun demands that I watch him the entire time, focusing on all of his moves, thinking of how I can copy them. 

After class, we eat lunch together, usually something of high protein, no taste, and very small portions. Sehun commands me to drink water everywhere I go. If I don't drink at least a gallon each day, Sehun makes me do even more workouts. 

After class, I go with Sehun on a two mile jog, then to the gym to work on my thighs and arms. After the pain of that, we head back to our rooms to change into outfits for palettes. It's kind of like yoga, but it's harder on your core and makes you work way harder. 

After that, I'm finally allowed to shower and go back to our room and get into my pajamas, however, Sehun makes me lift dumbbells until 9 O'clock. Then, I'm allowed to sleep.

I wake up, feeling sore, but energized. After our morning run, I go with Sehun to class, but I'm hit with a sudden wave of guilt as I catch Eunwoo watching me. 

I keep my head down as I walk past him, but I can't ignore him when  he weakly says. 

"Hey, Jimin..." Lifting his hand as though to wave at me.

"Oh yeah, hey." I say quickly, not looking at him. 

I watch as his face falls and he blushes in embarrassment, everyone looking at him with skeptical eyes, judging him because I rejected him. They snicker at him, looking him up and down as if to say, "Wow, you seriously thought Jimin would talk to someone like you." 

I bite the inside of my cheek, feeling horrible. I never wanted to feel this way, not ever. I didn't even really like Eunwoo, but....that doesn't mean I wanted him to feel left behind, and get bullied. 

I enter the classroom, putting down my things as I take my spot next to Sehun at the bar. I stretch and realize just how much for flexible I've become over the last two days. I smile at the thought that I just might actually be making progress. 

"Morning class." Mr. Jeon says as he enters the room, a binder in his hand. 

"Morning." We all say together, and I can't help but notice the way Eunwoo steals glances at me. 

"Today I have a little project for you all." He sips some of his tea. "I want you all in groups of two. The boys will be performing the short scene in Cinderella where the prince sees the girl for the first time. The ladies will be performing Cinderella when she sees the prince. Two girls and two boys at the same time. I'll give you 15 minutes." He says coldly as he walks to the stereo, changing the music. 

I walk next to Sehun. "Would you like to stand closest to Mr. Jeon, so that he can see you?" I ask, and Sehun scoffs. 

"Of course. I wasn't going to let you do that." 

We begin to practice our part, but a second later Mr. Jeon stops me, calling my name. 

"Mr. Park?" I stop and look back at him. 

"Yes?" I gulp. Everyone turns to watch.

"Don't you think you've had enough of playing copycat with Sehun?" He asks in a sarcastic, falsetto tone. Everyone stifles their laughs, and suddenly I glace around the room. 

I look around at everyone eyeing me and Sehun, and I suddenly realize I've made a complete fool out of myself. Every piece of our outfits are matching, I even started to comb my hair like him. Eunwoo is the only one who looks at me with pity in his eyes, while everyone else looks at me with embarrassment.