Screw Up

Hello, Lovelies!!! Another chapter for you all!
Thank you so much for 174 reads!!! I love you all!

Jungkook's POV

As I wait for the rest of the students to file out of the classroom, I find my eyes wandering after Mr. Park. His natural talent makes my inner dancer jealous as hell, however, there are obvious things that he will never be able to get over. The first is his weight; just the way his body his built. The second is his inability to take criticism. I noticed it the very first day when he almost started in class when he showed up late. The third is something that he might get over, and that is his weak arms and thighs; he's going to have to work those muscles until he's on the breaking point. Another issue is his height. Although many ballerinas are small and petite, it is usually vital for the male dancer to be tall and thin- two things he does not have. 

"So, what do you think of the candidates this year?" My old friend asks. His name is Mr. White, he used to be my third year teacher when I went to the academy....before the accident....

"There are a few who show obvious talent and dedication. Sehun seems to have a lot of promise, however he lacks people skills. My bet is that he will suffer severely during Pas De Deux." (Partnered Dancing)

"I noticed particular talent in that um short one... what did you say his name was again?"

"I believe you're refering to Mr. Park Jimin." 

"Ah yes." He smiles. "Promising, very promising. His weight is eh..." He shakes his hand, squinting his eyes. "You know? A little iffy." 

I chuckle in a breathy tone.

"Yes, I've noticed that as well. I will be surprised if he makes it into the academy after initiation week."

He nods, thinking over my words. "Yes. However, I'm almost always surprised by your students so," He shrugs and smiles back at me as he walks toward the door. "let's see what he can do."

Jimin's POV:

"I can't do it!" I whisper angrily at Eunwoo. "Sehun's gonna kill me as soon as I walk into our room."

"Well you probably broke his nose so...I mean, if it were me I'd beat your ass."

"Not helping." I groan as we near my door. 

"Listen, you have nothing to apologize for." He starts, trying to sound smart, but I just sigh and roll my eyes, looking at him. "Okay...maybe you have to say sorry for breaking his nose, b-but what he said was really mean too. Just think about that. Just...k-keep telling yourself you have a place here, that should give you the confidence to stand up for yourself." 

"Okay." I take in a deep breath, slowly reaching forward to grab the handle. I look back to thank Eunwoo for his encouragement, but to my astonishment he's already dashed a safe distance down the hall, away from the door. 

"Aish..." I whisper before swallowing and walking into the room. 

Sehun sits on the edge of his bed, lifting weights when  I finally step into the room. His eyes burn red as his jaw flexes. His nose is covered in a white bandage, but a purple and yellow bruise sneaks its way up the bridge of his nose, out from under the bandage. I must've really hurt him. The sick sound off my shoes snapping his nose still plays in my head. (If you put your two thumb nails behind your top teeth and pull until they make a flick sound...you will understand what it sounded like.)

"Hey..." I start weakly as I slip out of my  shoes. 

He cocks an eyebrow at me and stops mid lift, his mouth falling slightly agape.