Catch Up

Thank you Lovelies for 167K Reads!!
Happy New Year to you all!🎉🎉🎉
Remember, you're loved by Author-nim 💜💜💜💜

Jimin's POV

Before I knew it, Winter Break flew right past me. 

Now, we're getting ready to transition into Second Year and we're focusing on our pieces for the final as well. 

In every class we're required to perform a dance as well as write a paper about the significance of the dance and what artistic differences made different renditions of the dance more or less effective. 

Mr. Jeon has been his same cold self. Though, he seems to give his critiques with a little kinder tone, and every once in a while he'll hold the door open for me when we leave class. 

Eunwoo has been especially quiet, which I find unsettling, and Sehun has only gotten worse since he came back from the break. 

It would seem that Mr. Jeon and I were the only ones to have a good time. 

Also...Taehyung seems to be hanging around more often. I've caught him watching me outside the windows of Mr. Jeon's classroom multiple times, and he's always sure to say hi to me when we pass in the hall. It makes me wonder if maybe he's thinking about that kiss... 

It was a long time ago and honestly...we didn't even talk after it happened. 
Eunwoo was so touchy about it at the time...it just seemed like a bad idea all around to ever address it. 

"Watch your line, Mr. Park." Mr. Jeon says as he walks past me. I can't help but notice his soft limp...

The classical music plays, and I do my best to focus in my thoughts...but these days I feel so out of it. Maybe I should've rested a little more during the break...

~End of Class~

"Hey, Eunwoo." I say as I walk with him toward our duffel bags. 

"Hey." He pants, drinking some of his water. 

"Do you wanna go get lunch with me?" I ask. 

"Sure." He shrugs. 

Sehun's POV

I listen closely as that brat face Jimin asks Eunwoo to lunch...
And Eunwoo says yes...

I grab my bag, hustling out of the room. 

I fucking hate them. 

I walk to a cafe just down the street from here. Most of the students come here for lunch since they offer a discount to us. 

As I eat lunch, I can't help but think back on our Winter Break trip. 

I've never felt more close and distant from Eunwoo at the same time. I almost felt guilty for lying to him as well...but I had to. It's not like I had another choice. If he would've found out he would've puked. 

Our...our relationship is weird like that. 

I can't tell you how much I hate him...and yet....the moment I see his caller ID on my phone screen, I can't hurry fast enough to answer it. 

I can ignore everyone else every day and pretend they don't exist, but his smile seems to always catch my eye. 

I can ignore my family's birthdays for a solid 3 years...but the moment he says he needs something...I'm right there beside him. 

I stir around my soup, feeling less hungry than usual. 

Just then I see the two of them walking past the windows of the cafe and I feel my hand grip into a fist.