Summer Pt. 3

Thank you lovelies for 438K reads. You all are amazing! 
I will be posting  again shortly, don't skip this or the next chapter or you'll be confused af. 

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Jimin's POV

Mr. Jeon's hand slides across my  waist,  gliding me across the room. The song playing is from a famous musical called The Secret Garden. 

Maybe I'm biased because I'm in love with this man who's arms hold me, lift me, and make me fly...but pas de duex never looked so  good on a couple. 

It's the story of happiness; of thinking less  of yourself and putting others first. 

Eunwoo...Taehyung...even Mr. Jeon...not to mention my parents...

They're all people I could've put first.

"지민, 괜찮아?" My mother asks, resting her aged hand against my shoulder.
(Jimin, are you okay?"

"나를? 예, 괜찮습니다 ..." I answer, feeling a little startled out of my daydream. 
(Me? Y-Yes, I'm fine...)

She simply nods and walks away, my attention turning back to the dishes I'm washing. 

It's been officially two weeks since I moved back home, and I've worked hard to stay busy. Otherwise, I'll fall depressed quickly. 

So far I've been applying all around town to find a job  and help my parents pay back the debt that they're in, but I've found no luck.

Just then my phone buzzes. 

Eunwoo:
"당신이 나와 함께 우리 휴가 집에 왔으면 좋겠어요. 너무 지루 해요 😒"
(Ugh I wish you would've come to our vacation house with me. It's so boring here.)

I chuckle and dry my hands. 

Jimin:
"야, 난 당신이 당신의 부자 아이 문제에 대한 고개를 그만 두라고 말했다."
(Yah, I told you to stop whining about your rich kid problems.)

Eunwoo:
"내가 알아 난 그냥 당신이 주변에 그리워요."
(Ugh, I know I know. I  just miss having you around.)
"그런데 부모님은 내년에 다시 오실 것에 대해 무엇이라고 말했습니까?"
(By the way, what did your parents say about you coming back next year?)

I feel a lump form in my throat as I read that last message...

"돌아 오지 않을거야 ..." I whisper to myself. 
(I'm not coming back...)

For now I ignore his message and go back to doing my chores. 

~Time Skip~

It's 76 degrees outside today, which is nice, but it gets tiring after awhile of washing the windows and mowing the lawn. 

I find that these days it's easy for me to get lost in thought. 

I imagine Eunwoo flying in here with a big jet that says "Get in bitch" on the side and taking me back to Paris with him, or my family winning the lottery. However...my favorite image is the one of Mr. Jeon turning up in my driveway with his beautiful car, and his eyes set in their usual cold fashion but his words saying "Come home".

I slap my face and go back to mowing the rest of the lawn. 

Stupid me...Mr. Jeon already turned me down. Why am I still thinking of him?

I sigh and mentally curse myself for falling for him in the first place. Besides, it's not like someone as important as him would ever show up in a small town like this anyways. It's just my over  dramatic imagination.