Watching Me

Hello, Lovelies! Another chapter for you all!
Thank  you so much  for 30 reads, you guys are amazing! (I wrote the first part of this less than a week ago. At the time I was at 30 reads...you guys are amazing! Thank you, Lovelies!!) 

Jimin's POV:

I dash down the steps of the academy and out into the street, ignoring the horns which honk at me as I rush through traffic. 

I don't stop until I'm far from the academy, and actually...kind of lost. I sigh and look around, noticing that I have somehow found my way into a tiny nook, created by corner shops. I take out my phone, finding my location and quickly find a route back to the academy...however...these shops look interesting. 

I lean into one window, noticing tons of antique broaches, and when I lean into another my stomach grumbles as I find delicious, homemade delicacies. The smell of freshly baked goods swarms the whole place, and I find myself falling in love with Paris all over again. Someone plays la vie en rose somewhere in the distance, the accordion echoing cliche sounds of love and heartbreak.

The city is truly a romantic one, even during the middle of the day when everyone is busy worrying about where they're going, what they're doing, and everything else in life that stresses people out. 

However, you can always find that one couple sitting together outside a cafe, feeding each other tiny cakes while smiling and kissing one another. My heart thumps a lonely beat in my chest, as even now I can see that very couple. 

However, my life is with dance, and that's a relationship that I can't ever give up. 

I look back at my phone, realizing that I'm going to be late for my afternoon class if I don't hurry back to school. 

As I cross the street, I notice a handsome face sitting underneath a tree, on a bench with  a lovely girl. As I slowly near them, I come to realize that it's Taehyung, the same shirtless boy whom I had seen only yesterday. 

I notice the way they flirt with each other, playing around with each other's hair and smiling at what the other has to say. I can't help but watch in a daze as the two get along so well with one another. 

I watch as he slowly turns his head, his eyes falling on me. I pay no attention to the fact that he's watching me watch him until he ducks his head low to his girlfriend and whispers something, making her spin around and glare at me. 

Quickly I look away, gasping to myself as I hurry away from them and back into the building. 

The first thing I notice is Sehun holding a bloodied tissue to his nose in a corner of the room. The second thing I notice, is the way everyone looks at me with a whole new level of respect...or maybe fear. 

I sigh and put down my things in a corner of the room before I take my stance at the bar, stretching. 

Suddenly Mr. Jeon Jungkook walks through the door. 

"Attention, everyone. Ms. Pariet is sick today and I will be teaching. Please stay focused and let's get the next few hours over with quickly." He gives us a short lived, fake smile and grabs the remote, starting the classical music. 

I take a deep breath and ignore my growling stomach as I work on the basics. I count the beats of the music and keep my pace, when suddenly I feel Mr. Jeon's presence and open  my eyes, realizing that he's standing right next to me, watching. 

I recognize his judgmental glare on my line, and I know I'm doing something wrong. As a result, I try to correct myself, but end up screwing up completely and falling out of form.