Budding

Thank you, Lovelies for 558K reads!
I hope you all are safe 💜 I'm a little sick at the moment, but I'm hoping it's just a regular cold.
Now on to the story!

Eunwoo's POV

As class ends and I'm leaving with Jimin, I catch Sehun watching me from the corner of me eye. 

That guy... I know that something is going to happen eventually. Either he's going to confront me or I'm going to hurry up and get a boyfriend or girlfriend so he'll stop circling around me like a hawk. 

"Hey, I've got to go shower and eat some food, plus catch up on a little homework before my class tonight with Mr. Jeon. Can we meet up after for some food and hang out then?" Jimin asks. 

"Oh. Of course." I smile at him. I back hug him and walk behind him with my chin on his shoulder to our dorm. "Sheesh. These days it feels like you like being with Jungkook more than you like being with me." I pout. I can see the blush that covers his face as he smile a little to himself. 

"Oh, Eunwoo." He chuckles at me. "You know it's not like that. You're my best friend." He touches the side of my face softly. "I love you no matter what." 

"Pft." I scoff. "Yeah but it's not the same anymore. We used to always hang out after school and now that big meanie Jungkook is stealing you away from me." I whine and pretend to cry like a baby as I hop on his back and make him carry me up the stares of the dorm. 

"Aish~" He laughs, groaning under the strain of my weight. "You act like we didn't just barely go out last weekend.

"Yeah but it's still no fair." ;3;

As we come to my door, I hop off his back. 

"Alright, I promise to try harder to be there for you okay?" Jimin says, smiling at me. 

"Okay. But you better not forget."  👉🏻👈🏻

He laughs at me and kicks my butt playfully as he walks away. 

With a sigh, I open my door, not bothering to turn on the light as I close the door, throw my bag to the floor and flop onto my bed. 

Mm~ I missed my bed. 

"Jeez, I didn't know class could make you so tired." I hear Sehun say from across the room in the supposed to me empty bed. 

"WAH!" I scream and begin throwing pillows at him. 

"Y-Yah! Stop!" He shouts, getting up to turn on the light. 

I'm a little embarrassed by the horrific state my room is in. 

...there's a reason I didn't turn the light on stupid -3-

"Yah! When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!" Sehun shouts, his face looking white as a ghost as he eyes my empty Ramen cups, water bottles, and ever accruing piles of laundry. 

"I was gonna get to it eventually." I say, smiling at him unconvincingly. All of the sudden I remember who I am. "YAH! THIS IS MY ROOM NOT YOURS! WHO SAID YOU COULD EVEN BE IN HERE LET ALONE SNEAK IN, AND NOW YOOOU'RE DOING THE JUDGING?! CREEPER!"

"I'm not a creeper!" He yells back at me. 

"Are too!" 

"I wouldn't have had to sneak in if you would stop avoiding me!" He shouts.

"ME?! You're the one who can barely even stomach saying my name!"

"Ha! It's not you I hate. It's that pathetic leach of yours who's trying to sleep his way into popularity!"