The First

Hello, Lovelies!!!
I'm so sorry you've all had to wait so long
😭😭😭
I've been helping my family start up an Autism Support Foundation 👏💜💜

Thank you all so much for 46.7K READS!!!!!!! AHHH!!!! Each and every one of you have a special place in my heart. I love you all 💜💜💜

Jungkook's POV:

It's been about two weeks since the third year's party, yet this feeling of anxiety has remained with me. I know all too well about Mr. Kim Taehyung's sex victims year in and year out...and I also know about his sudden infatuation with Mr. Park which I hate. 

I sit in class, biting the inside of my cheek as I try to ignore the aching, pulsating feeling in my left ankle. Winter is coming, I always feel it in my foot before the air even begins to turn cold. 

I watch  with  weak eyes as Mr. Park works at the barre, his eyes focused. He wears a white t-shirt, one that fits him well with tights that show off his masculine thighs. His jaw remains closed shut, flexing in focus as he ignores the pain in his shoes. 

It seems that over the last few months, he's grown so quickly. He's not the same shrimp kid who walked in on the first day of initiation week. He's refined, smooth and polished. Even though he still lacks in technical abilities, his artistic abilities are undeniable. 

Each day it seems....as we get closer to the end of the year...I feel myself falling for him. 

I yell at him every day, I tell him that he  must continue to be the very best he can be, no excuses. Though...it's merely a tactic to keep my irresponsible feelings at bay. 

I stand up, wincing slightly as I walk toward Mr. Sehun. He's a sculpture of perfect technicality, but there is no art there. His dance is a restricted one, a path that is perfectly paved, and easy to follow. However, that isn't what makes the best here, and I secretly wonder if he'll ever be accepted into any company. 

Mr. Eunwoo...now that boy is a mess. I stand next to him, watching as he completes the steps in nearly perfect posture as he yawns loudly, nodding to me impolitely as he acknowledges my presence. He has talent dripping from him, though, it's obvious to see that Eunwoo will not choose dance, and I will be surprised to see him in Second Year. His dance is tedious one. Over and over again he will do the steps, exactly the same as he always has, but only because he is being told; only because he's trying to prove a point. He is unchanging...and those people don't last here.

I walk past several other students, telling them to watch their line or to slow down to the tempo of the music. Though, as I near Mr. Park...I can feel myself stirring away from him. I walk around him, not even bothering to look at him...

I don't have the strength.

Eunwoo's POV

I watch with sad eyes as Jungkook hyung steps around Jimin. It's obvious that he's concerned, probably almost as concerned as I am. Jimin hasn't talked about the party since it happened, and Tae won't tell me anything. 

At this point, I don't know if they slept together or not. However, I did hear a rumor that one of the girls in our class got it hard from him. Though, I'm not sure how accurate that is considering Jimin was with him the whole night. 

I huff some air and look at the clock, begging for the morning to go by faster. It's not that I hate this class, it's just that- oh wait...yeah, yeah that is what it is. 

I'm just not much of a school person. I would way rather go open up a business or something amazing. However...it just so happens that my only talents in life are giving bad life advice and dance so...