After The Kiss

Hellooooooo my lovelies ^~^ I missed you all so much!
Thank you all for 391K reads! AHHH! You all are amazing! 

So, I thought about what exactly I wanted to do about the kiss scene. I completely forgot about it after I wrote it, so, that's why the last chapter was so void of emotion (Bad authornim I know) SO I'm going to try and write a chapter that explains what happened afterward and then proceed with the rest of the book. I might switch around the last two chapters if Wattpad will let me. Thank you all so much for your patience. 

Jimin's POV

"M-Mr. Jeon~" I pant, looking at him with wide, and surprised eyes. 

I always wondered if Mr. Jeon was attracted to me...but he was always so mean in class that I just pushed the idea back...b-but now I don't know what to think. 

For a moment, he doesn't say anything, just blushes and gulps. 

"I-I'm sorry Mr. Park. I didn't mean to- I mean, I wasn't going to- I'm a teacher. I know better. I'm sorry." He tries to explain as panic fills his brown eyes. 

"Mr. Jeon it's okay." I say, reaching out to him and holding his hands securely. I look in his eyes, and smile. "I didn't mind." I blush deeply and smile gently.

For a moment it looks as if he could melt at my very touch, a yearning mewl slipping from his lips. Then all at once he pulls his hands away and stands up, straightening his clothes stiffly. 

"No." 

Such  a simple word, and yet it feels like knives to my ears.

"N-No?" I whisper.

"Mr. Park, you're a student and I...I am a teacher. It is strictly against school policy for students and teachers to have any sort of romantic relationship together. I-" Suddenly the faint sound of something falling in a classroom makes him go quiet. He takes my hand and leads me toward the door. "Come with me."

My heart is pounding. I'm hurting so much  from his rejection, but feeling the heat of his lips still on mine. Am I glad? Am I sad that now I know he was always going to reject me? 

He leads me out to the parking lot and lets go of my hand as he gestures to the passengers seat. Quickly I climb inside. 

My teeth can't stop chattering, and I can't tell if it's because I'm scared of what's going to happen next or excited. 

He starts the car and quickly starts to drive, the rush of the car pushing me back into my seat slightly. 

"I'm sorry that I did that, Mr. Park." He says and I'm not sure how to respond. "That was unprofessional of me and I hope you can forgive me."

I try to speak but my throat feels dry. "I-It's okay." I'm finally able to get out. "I-It's not like I pushed you away-"

"You should've." He cuts me off. "In this company, you get known for these kinds of things."

"B-But it was just us...." I whisper. "It's not like I'm planning on telling anyone. I just told you I don't want you to get fired-"

"I'm talking about you not me." He says. "My time with the company is coming to an end. I would be surprised if they kept me around for another 3 years." He sighs. "But you've got a fighting chance; a real possibility for getting in. Many students sleep their way to the top, and then when the media is finally able to get someone to talk, it all comes crashing down on them, and before they know it, they're bowing as the curtain closes at a gala and then they're flipping burgers."

I gulp as he continues. 

"They get known as someone who's willing to let their morality go in order to be famous, and they might be wallowing in cash, but they quickly find themselves lonely. I don't want to see that happen to you, Mr. Park. Do you see?"