Getting to Know You

Oh my gosh......
10.5K reads....

Lovelies, I want you all to know that you mean so much to me. I've only dreamed that I would write a book that would reach 10K, and now you all have made that dream a reality for me.

I feel like just saying thank you isn't enough, but since it's the only thing I can do. I'll say it a thousand times.

I hope you all know that you are truly Lovely people, and you deserve the best that life has to offer. 

Sehun's POV

~When Eunwoo Was Trying to Get Jm & Jk Together~

I stand in front of my window, looking through the blinds as Eunwoo tip toes through the hallway, placing a cup down in front of our door. 

"What?" I whisper, chuckling to myself. He skips down the hall, wringing his hands together. I wait until he's out of sight before I put my headphones in my ears and walk out the door. 

I look down at the cup, slowly picking it up. 

-JK

I growl as I read the name. 

Dammit Eunwoo....

I look back at Jimin, laying soundlessly in a messy nest of blankets. 

I sigh, looking at the cup, wondering what should be done with it. I obviously can't let Jimin have this, I mean...first of all, it's from Eunwoo not Mr. Jeon Jungkook, and therefore, I must dispose of it. 

I walk down the hall, throwing the cup into a trashcan. 

"Ugh!" I hear Eunwoo gasp as quietly as he can. I can't help but smirk to myself, imagining how angry he probably looks. 

~In Mr. Hoseok's Class~

Jimin's POV

"OOOOOH! F it up!" Mr. Hoseok laughs as I go into the center of the room, doing a bunch of dance moves. 

Our afternoon class goes on normally. We practice a new routine, but we mostly just show off our moves and laugh with one another. 

Mr. Hoseok is probably my  favorite teacher in the the academy, even though Ballet is the genre I'm most committed to.

"Thank you, Mr. Hoseok!" We all say, bowing.

"You guys have a good evening. You're excused."

"I'm gonna die." Eunwoo pants as he slings an arm around me, pulling me down. 

"Aish, let go." I laugh, pushing him off of me. 

"Jimin, don't let me fall~" He whimpers, falling to the ground as he grabs onto my ankle, letting me drag him toward our bags.

Eunwoo's POV

I happily let Jimin drag me across the floor, but as I look up, I catch Sehun watching me, his eyes cold. 

Quickly I let go of Jimin's leg, hurrying to get my bag.

"Let's hurry and go~" I whisper to Jimin, looking back to see Sehun is still smirking at me. 

"Why?" He asks, looking over me with worried eyes.

"Creep at 7 O'clock keeps looking at me." I shove my thumb behind me, toward Sehun.

Oh~ Jimin mouths, grabbing his things.

We leave the classroom and begin to walk toward the dorm buildings.