Audition

Hello again, Lovelies! Thank you so much for 995 read!!! AH! I love you all so much! 

Jimin's POV

The next day I can't seem to keep my focus. I pay attention to my line and do my best to show off to the other teachers who are watching us; judging us today. However, each time Mr. Jeon walks past me or tells me to fix something, my mind goes straight back to my dream last night. 

As I touch the bar, I can't help but to remember the way he pressed me against it, how hot he looked... great, now I'm drooling. 

I take in a deep breath and block him out entirely. I listen to the music, and ignore everything around me. I keep my mind on whether or not I will be accepted into the academy or not. Based on my performance today and tomorrow, that's going to decide everything. 

I plan to practice all afternoon on my Prince Charming routine, then I'll be first to class in the morning. I don't know whether or not they'll be grading us all together or individually, but being on time always makes things start out better. 

~After Class~

As I walk to the side of the room and drink some of my water, I can't help but look at the teachers. They're all busily talking, and it makes me worried.

I grab my bag and walk out of the studio, heading for the shower. Just as I enter the room and strip my clothes, I suddenly hear someone say, "Stop it!" From the showers. 

Quickly I hurry inside, to see that poor Eunwoo is being made fun of as he tries to shower. 

"Ohhh trying to stick up for yourself, huh?" One of the guys chuckle as they take his body wash away from him and chuck it to another guy. 

"Give it back you dick heads!" He shouts. 

"What are you gonna do about it, loser!" One of them shout. 

Suddenly Eunwoo's face goes red. "I'll beat the shit out of you, tiny dick!" This makes the guy stop, but he looks even more pissed. 

"What the fuck did you just call me?!" He shouts. 

"You heard me!" Eunwoo shouts. "Just a single look between both your legs and it's obvious you guys are just acting like dicks to make up for your lack of one down there!"

"I'm gonna beat the hell outta you-" Just then, the two boys gang up on Eunwoo and begin to beat him up. 

"Yah! Back off!" I shout, pushing between them. To my surprise, they don't come after me, and they don't try to fight me. "Are you okay?" I ask Eunwoo. (Just in case Y'all are feeling rather uncomfortable at this moment. Public showers in this school require students to wear a sort of cover, kind of like underwear when they shower. They're given them at the beginning of the year for when they need to use the public bathrooms...so they ain't butt naked.)

"I'm fine." He grumbles, standing up and heading out of the shower room. 

Once he's gone, I turn to the two boys standing there. "Yah! If you fuck with him anymore I'm gonna beat your ass!" I growl. 

The two boys look angry, almost like they want to punch me. 

"I guess we better listen," One says sarcastically. "...we don't wanna get in trouble with Mr. Jeon for messing with his bitch."

~That Evening~

I spend the whole afternoon practicing so much that my feet bleed, and my whole body aches. I can't get those words out of my head. What did those boys mean? I'm not Mr. Jeon's bitch. I've never done anything inappropriate with Mr. Jeon a day in my life. I mean, I did have a dirty dream about  him last night but....there's no way they could know about that.