Flashback

Hello Lovely people! I hope you all have had a wonderful labor day!
Thank  you all so much for 8.5K reads *Sobs* You all are so amazing!
💖💖😭😭

Also, PLEASE let me know in the comments if you guys want me to slow down my updates and if you're not getting updates on my new chapters. A lot of lovelies told me they didn't get updates last time.

Eunwoo's POV

My heart begins to pound.

"What do you mean you hate, Jungkook?" I ask, looking between him and the video store.

"He's just such a selfish fucking prick!" He shouts, climbing into the car. "Can we please just leave!"

"W-Wait, was he inside the store?" I ask, climbing into the driver's seat.

"Yeah he was!" He answers, blinking back tears.

"What did he say?" I ask as I start the car and begin to back out of the parking lot.

"He said that I wasn't good enough to play Romeo."

....

My heart goes silent.

So bad.....I itch to tell Jimin why he said that.

Romeo....it's a part that will haunt Jungkook until he's dead....

"J-Jimin....I don't think you understand..." I say gently.

"What don't I understand?" He whimpers. "I mean, I know I'm not a very good dancer, and I make a lot of mistakes and stuff but...." He sniffs. "...He said it so mean. I mean, you should've seen his eyes when he said it. I thought he was going to spit on me or something..."

I sigh, trying to figure out how I can phrase this without telling him what really happened; why Jungkook said those things.

"Jimin...." I sigh. "Maybe he was just trying to tell you that there wasn't enough time between the showcase and today for you to get the part right."

"So why didn't he just say that?" He asks.

"..I...because he's a dick. He doesn't know how to talk about things, and when he tries to explain his thinking, it just comes out as anger. I bet he wasn't really that mad. I mean...he probably just was feeling like you would make a fool out of yourself and he didn't want to see you do that. He wants to see you succeed."

He takes a deep breath and dries his eyes. "Maybe you're right....I should stop crying. I'm used to mean teachers...so I shouldn't let him get to me.

Jungkook's POV

I hold the Romeo routine in my right hand, gripping it tightly as I stair at it's head and grey cover page.

My heart aches because of what I just said to Mr. Park...he didn't deserve that....

My anger was misdirected...

My ankle stings as I open the first page, looking over the dance sequence...I can hear the curtain's pullies as it rises from the stage, revealing a party....where Romeo would meet Juliet...only...I wasn't the one there...

Quickly I close the book, taking a deep breath as I try to slow my heart. I pick up my phone, dialing my friend's number...praying that he answers.

"Hello?" I hear Hoseok say through the phone. "Jungkook?...Why are you calling me?" His voice sounds distant.

"Hobi...." I start off, suddenly feeling as though I'm going to cry. "I...I need you to come get me. Take me back to the street please...."

"Jungkook, I have class in like an hour-"