L'œil de la tempête

Hello, Lovelies! Thank you all for 752K reads!
NoW ThAt WE'vE GoTteN PaST thE FirST SmuT ScEnE Let'S CoNtinUe

Jimin's POV

My body tingles and yet I do not have the strength to move...
Warmth surrounds me and the sun tries to wake me behind my closed eyelids.

It feels as though electricity runs though my back as I become aware of the fact that Mr. Jeon is still laying next to me.

I look down at his bare arm wrapped around me and listen to his soft exhales. He's so tan, and the feeling, no...just knowing that his body is bare under these sheets just like mine...touching me ever so gently is enthralling and I feel my heart reel.

Ever so softly I turn to my side so I can take a peek at him all asleep.

His eyes are closed peacefully and I can't even believe that this is the same man who ravaged me just last night. Once again I'm met with the delicate and intimate Jungkook that I saw after the first time we had sex.

Something so soft and warm is held tight in a black sweater, his jaw frozen and his eyes piercingly cold and dead day by day... Maybe this is what he meant when he told me dreams were not all they were talked up to be.

He's sacrificed so much for dance, for fame, love, and affection by a faceless crowd just to lose it all to the hand of fate in a matter of moments.

I can only imagine that I would be as bitter and unforgiving as he is in class if  it had happened to me...

Such a bitter love he has for ballet and people. Maybe he views them the same...both ballet and people being only something others can have that will make them happy...meanwhile, no matter what he does, both of them only hurt him.

I wonder...was there a Juliet character in his own story that made him so hateful?

Aish...I'm stupid...of course there is. Romeo is Mr. Jeon...and Juliet is dance...

Gently his eyelids open, revealing his sleepy brown eyes that gaze around the room sluggishly.

I feel my cheeks go pink as his eyes meet my own.

Suddenly it's as though he's no longer Mr. Jeon...he's just Jungook-ah and I can't stop smiling at how beautiful he really is behind all of the self discipline.

"Goo-" He cuts me off by leaning in and kissing me, his eyes closed. He's definitely a tongue kisser~

Pulling away, he kisses my head, my nose, my cheeks...leading down softly to my chest and my stomach.

My fingers tangle in his hair as I feel my cock twitch with excitement as his soft lips kiss over my hip bone. Though, he stops there.

He lays his head on my stomach, taking one of my hands from his hair so that he can kiss the palm of my hand.

I had no idea silence could be so loud.

"J-Jungkook-ssi?" I croak, realizing that my throat is roughed up from last night.

I feel him giggle and then look up at me, keeping the palm of my hand against his cheek.

"Good morning, Jimin~"

~Domestic Jikook Time Skip~

"Good Morning, Mr. Jeon~" I smile down at him.

"Are you hungry?" He asks, closing his eyes as he lays back down on my stomach.

"N-No." I say shyly. "But I do want to shower and clean up a bit."

"Mmm~" He groans. "But then I'll have to let you go to the shower and I don't want to let you leave my bed yet." He whines.