Let's Get This Show on The Road

Thank you so much for helping me reach 1.1K reads, Lovelies! You all are so sweet to continue to read my stories! Thank you so much!

Jimin's POV

I ride my back down the road, toward our mailbox. Everything looks the same as it did when I left to go to the academy, and if I'm being honest....it's nice to be home. Everything was so stressful at the academy. It's nice to be  back home with my caring Eomma and Appa again. Not to mention, I get to eat normally now, and relax.

However....today, that could possibly all change. 

"Morning, Mr. Lee." I chime as I ride past his house, where he is watering his grass. 

"Getting the big news today?!" He asks, and I only wave to him, giving him a thumbs up.

As I reach my mailbox, I hold my breath. This is it. The day I will find out my future. The academy told us that we would know within a week whether or not we are rejected or accepted. 

Slowly I open the metal box, turning the key slowly; a silent prayer playing through my mind. As I catch sight of the bright yellow envelope, I grab it, tearing it open. 

"Please.....please....please, please...." My hands shake as I open the top, pulling out the letter which is folded into thirds. 

I close my eyes, opening the letter slowly. Please....please accept me..... 

As I unfold the paper, I look down, peeking with one eye open. 

To Mr. Park Jimin,

After reviewing your audition performance and progress through Mr. Jeon's so called Ballet Boot Camp week, we here by grant you acceptance into the Foreign Academy of Dance-

"YES!" I scream, jumping up in the air. 

People look at me with odd glances as my bike falls over and I continue to celebrate. 

"Ballet...here I come." I smile at the paper.

~3 Weeks Later~

I stand in the middle of my room, feeling more ready for this year than ever. As I unpack my things, I suddenly hear someone shout. 

"BOO!" I gasp and spin around. I'm met with the smiling face of Eunwoo, who takes me into his arms, hugging me tightly. 

"Eunwoo, you scared me to death- wait!" I pull away from him. "You made it in?!" I smile widely at him. 

"Hell yeah I made it in!" He cheers and together we celebrate. 

"I'm so glad you got in!" I hug him tightly, feeling glad that I'll have a friend with me this year. 

"I'm glad you got in too. I told myself that if you weren't here, I really didn't think I was gonna stay." He chuckles. "Well, anyways, I've got to go finish getting my room ready. Let's hang out later, okay?" He smiles at me and I nod. 

~An hour later~

"You've got to be kidding me..." I hear a familiar voice growl.

Slowly I turn around, and to my horror, Sehun stands at my doorway, his bags in hand. 

No way... I grimace.

"They didn't seriously put us in the same room again?" He asks, looking as though he's going to be sick at his stomach. 

"I guess so...." 

"Well," He snaps. "don't get comfy, you'll be out of here by tomorrow."

~First Official Class~

Mr. Jeon stands in the middle of the room, his hands behind his back as he looks between each of the 12 students. My heart races, and I can't stop smiling. I can't believe I made it...I really made it. 

"Welcome to First Year." He says to us all, sounding very formal. "You've all worked hard to get here...and you're going to work even harder to stay here. Throughout this school year you will have a total of 12 classes a week; each split up into 3-4 hour periods a day. 6 of those classes will be spent with me, and the rest will be spent on other genres of dance." Suddenly his eyes land on me, something sweet and mischievous flashing in his gaze. "So you made it did you?" He asks, and everyone turns to look at me.

"....Y-Yeah. I guess so." I smile at me, running a hand through my hair nervously. 

"Well then..." He looks back to the rest of the students as he picks up his remote, pointing it to the CD player. "let's get this show on the road, Lovelies."

****************************************

Hello, Lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to post a blank chapter after this called First Year. I've decided to write all three years in one book, and I will break the years up, by publishing a blank chapter between the years Labeled, First Year, Second Year, and Third Year.

Thank you for your support Lovelies! Sorry this chapter was so short. If you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment!