Something New

Hello again, lovelies!!! Another chapter for you all! ❤️❤️

Jimin's POV:

The next morning I wake up with a groan, rolling over to see that to my horror, my alarm clock has been going off for the last hour and I've got exactly 2 minutes to be in class.

"SHIT!" I scream as I bolt from my bed and look around for my things. I strip as quickly as I can and begin to pull on my tights as I brush my teeth. I've finally got my shirt on and have made my way out he door when I remember my duffel bag and go back for it.

Ten minutes later I rush into Mr. Jeon Jungkook's classroom, accidentally opening the door a little too loudly, making everyone turn and stare at me. Mr. Jeon glares at me with something frightful, making me bow in apology and hurry to stand with the rest of the class.

I notice the way all of the students take a few steps away from me, leaving me on my own, and from the corner of my eye I can see Sehun smirking at me, whispering something to his friend.

"Mr. Park," Mr. Jeon snaps as he makes his way toward me, holding my gaze with his own.

"Yes, sir?" I answer, not being able to look at him.

"Yesterday after class you seemed to have thought that catching up with e later on and thanking me was a good way to make me tolerate your tardiness, is that right?!"

"No, no not at all!" I gasp. "I just slept in late, I swear it will never happen again-"

"I would assume so!" He shouts, cutting me off. "Next time don't waste the entire class's time just because you have an inability to perform according to the academy's schedule."

With that he walks away from me briskly, all of the student chuckling and whispering as they look at me. I bite my lip and turn my face away, trying so hard to keep the tears back that I have a headache.

"He's crying..." I hear someone whisper in a snarky tone.

"Eyes forward!" Mr. Jeon snaps, and I immediately think he's taking to me. However, as I snap my head in his direction, I suddenly realize that he's not taking to me at all, rather, he was shouting at the one who pointed out that I was crying....

"Fondu at the bar, everyone." He announces as he begins some classical music.

I sigh deeply, trying my best to get my emotions under control as I get to the bar. I feel so insecure, so tired already, so weak...

"Watch your line, Mr. Park." He snaps as he stands beside me.

Quickly I fix my error and listen to the rhythm as best I can, counting everything to make sure I'm doing it correctly.

"Better." He mumbles as he glides away from me. My heart skips a beat as for the first time this week, I've finally gotten something right. However, I can see Sehun from the front of the bar glaring back at me.

~Time Skip~

As class comes to an end, we all gather into the center, listening closely to the news that Mr. Jeon is going to tell us.

"In four days you will perform a small piece as your official audition into the academy." Everyone gasps in excitement. "However, I should tell you that your performance this week will also be taken into account as the board chooses who they will let in...and who they will let go." He looks at me specifically as he says this. "You are excused."

I sigh deeply as I make my way toward my duffel bag, taking off my dance shoes and replacing them with my regular ones. I shrug my bag onto my shoulder, and as I stand, I notice Mr. Jeon staring at me.