~Speak To Me comme on est amoureux~

Thank you all so much for 693K reads!
I hope you all are doing well
💜💜💜💜
This is only a mini update! 
Listen to the above song on loop for full effect 💜💜😘

Jungkook's POV

I graze my teeth across his delicate neck and down his collar bone. 

Such a sweet angel partaking in such a sinful act with a lustful devil like me~
I'm never going to let him forget being tangled with me like this~

His ideas of innocent love, practical lust, safety...security...none of it exists when you're naked next to me, exposing every inch of yourself to my every desire and twisted idea. 

Like an animal crying out pitifully while in the jaws of it's predator; his moans fill my empty house, his nails raking into my back as if trying to escape my grasp...
his legs are strong enough...he could run~ but instead, like an eager mate in heat, he pulls me deeper, closer~ 

His eyes roll back as if he's been brainwashed and I relish the picture~ I will brainwash you, Mr. Park~ I'll brainwash you with so much pleasure...you'll forget how you ever went without me~

Our sexual synergy drags into our orgasms; ending sloppy and selfish as we both grind on one another without a word, just simply seeking our own freedom from our throbbing cocks; swollen with cum and red with hunger.

He goes limp...my prey has finally stopped the struggle, and now I'm allowed to feed on his blissful image until my mind is full.

"J-Jungkook-shii~" He pants, his weak fingertips brushing against my arms. 

The exhaustion hits just moments  later and I fall against his bare and sweat covered chest, listening to the thump of his heart still pounding against his ribs. 

All this time I thought it was me taking over him....

His fingers lace through my hair and gently I let my fingers crawl in between his...and I drift to sleep. 

But really...it was him who was doing the taking over.

Jimin's POV

Softly I wake up, feeling the weight of Jungkook's head still resting on my chest. 

He sleeps like a little baby...I can't believe how that same face can be so terrifying in class. 

I run my fingertips through his hair for a moment, sitting up so that I can rest my back against his headboard. 

What will Eunwoo say when he finds out?...
Will he be mad that we actually did it? I know he always says he wants us to be together...but this could have some really bad repercussions that I'm not ready to face yet...will he be disappointed that I gave in?

"Mmm~" Jungkook groans as he begins to wake a little. "Jimin?~" He groans like a sleepy little kid, sitting up to rub his eyes. 

"Sorry." I whisper, smiling at him as I caress his face in the dark. "I didn't mean to wake you." 

"Are you okay?" He asks with a yawn, grabbing my hand to kiss my palm. 

"Mhm." I nod. "Just woke up a second ago-" He cuts me off with  a kiss, cupping my face  with his strong hand. Suddenly all my worries go away and I can't help but curl my toes and smile at him. 

"You're not supposed to wake up after Mr. Jeon sex, silly." He chuckles. "Want me to fuck you back to sleep?" He straddles my lap and kisses up my neck, making me giggle. 

"Aish~ You wake up ready to fuck again." I shove him playfully. 

"Yah~ What can I say? You were so beautiful, I just want another taste~" He bites his lip and kisses me again, brushing his tongue against my lips. Obediently, I open my mouth so he can snake his way inside my mouth and taste of corner of me~

Such an erotic man....no wonder he was such an incredible dancer. Confidence is first and foremost in this industry, and perfection is the second...and he's the epidemy of both.

It doesn't take long for us to move from the bed to the window where he fucked me hard, making me cum all over the windows. With a chuckle he takes my overstimulated cock and presses it against the bitterly cold window pain, drawing a pitiful heart in my cum. 

"Aish...you're so mean to my cock." I whimper jokingly. 

"Aww...well you know how important it is to be able to learn new things, Mr. Park~" He chuckles and bites at my ear. "And that includes every part of you~" He strokes my painfully sensitive cock  with lock tight strokes, making me squeal and try to close my legs. 

"You're so adorable." He smiles and kisses me. "Let's get some sleep, baby~"

*********************

Mini Update  for you guys 💜💜💜💜
Thank you for being patient. This was all the time I had after studying to write.
I love you all thank you for reading. 
Tell me what you're most excited for in the upcoming chapters?