Stormy Weather Pt. 2

Hello, Lovelies!
Thank you so much for 22K! You all are so amazing!

Jimin's POV

As the evening drones on, things begin to look worse and worse for me. 

"I can't believe this came on so fast." Mr. Jeon mumbles to himself as he looks out the window at the streets of running water.

I say nothing, only curse my phone for not getting good signal at Mr. Jeon's house. 

Dammit Eunwoo....I need you right now!

"Y-yeah..." I say stupidly as I try to calm down.

I hear him sigh as he turns around and walks into the kitchen. 

"Come on." He calls from the kitchen and quickly I hustle out of the dark living room. 

"What is it?" I ask. 

"Do you just want to starve or are you going to eventually ask me for food?" He chuckles softly. 

"I....um..." I bite my lip, blushing in embarrassment. "...I didn't want it to seem like I was expecting it of you..." I try to explain, but he only smiles and laughs as he looks into the dark fridge. 

"Do you have your phone on you?" He asks. 

"Y-Yeah." I say quickly, handing it to him as I turn on the flashlight. 

"Thanks." 

~15 minutes later~

"I'm sorry I couldn't make something nicer." He says as we eat the buttered rice. 

"It's okay." I smile, taking another bite. "I kind of like that it's cold and stuff..." I giggle. "Reminds me of camping and waiting in lines for concerts." 

Jungkook's POV

I'm grateful for the little light that the candle on the table produces....I don't want him to see me looking at him. 

"I used to go do stuff like that a lot when I lived back in Busan." He says softly. 

"Me too...." I add. Though...I suddenly realize we've been talking in Korean and I feel almost guilty. "I...I mean  moi aussi." I quickly correct myself. 

"Oh Mr. Jeon~" He giggles sweetly and I gulp. "I'm not going to tell on you if we speak in Korean outside of school." He smiles and drinks some water. 

"...I...." I feel so internally conflicted right now. 

I want to talk with him like this....I....I want to make him feel comfortable, but....what about the school? What about the rules? What about everything in me that tells me not to be this way with him?

I can't help but feel that it's wrong...and...and when he smiles like that...it forces me to come to the realization that one of these days....I'm going to have to tell him off. 

I just don't know how to do it yet. Maybe...maybe I'll transfer schools for a while, or maybe I'll send him away to the academy's other schooling branch, about 100 miles away. 

"Mr. Jeon?" He waves his tiny hand in front of my face, making me jump back into reality.

"W-What?" I ask, scooting away from him. 

"You were about to say something but stopped." He looks at me with expecting eyes. 

"I uh....I was just going to say that I hope the storm calms down." ....I say this in Korean, with my  satoori accent.. If I'm going to have to push him away eventually...I might as well be myself for as long as I can.