The Rising Star; Jeon Jungkook

Hello, Lovelies!
Thank you all so much for 816K reads! You all are amazing 💜💜💜
Also I was listening to Glass Heart by Tommee Profitt while writing a lot of this

Mr. Jeon's POV
~When Jungkook was still a student~

"Juliet!" I wave to my friend as I catch up to her. 

"Bonjour, Jungkook." She smiles at me as she sits down at our regular table outside. "Where have you been? I didn't see you in class this morning-"

"That's because I went to watch the principal dancers audition for Romeo and Juliet at the Company Dance Hall. Guess what?!"

"What?" She asks, seeming more interested in her food than my story.

"I met this lady who said that she'll let us audition early tomorrow for the roles; before our whole class!" I whisper excitedly to her. 

"What?!" She gasps. "When?!"

"Well, our class won't be ready to audition for a few more weeks, so she said this week would be fine." I smile widely at her. 

"You're the best, Jungkook!" She sits up and hugs me tightly. 

She's my best friend. She has been since First Year when we met during boot camp week. She's beautiful and talented. We've been partners ever since, and it's obvious when we dance that everyone else is jealous. 

As they should be. We're a perfect ballet match.

~Current Time~

It's funny to think that I was so easily fooled by that lady from the company.

I was so young back then, I didn't know that what she really wanted was for me to sleep with her, and then she would consider my audition. When I refused her, she told me I would never dance for the company; that I would always be the first to be eliminated. 

I cried a lot that day. 

~Past~

"It's okay, Jungkook." Juliet says to me sweetly as we sit together in our teacher's studio. "Who cares about some stupid audition anyways."

I look up at her with tears in my eyes. 

"But...I wanted to help you. I wanted it to get our names out there so we could dance together in the company." I whimper. 

"Jungkook, I would rather you keep your dignity than become a star." She rubs my arms soothingly. "Besides," She chuckles, pulling out her phone. "I got a text from my old ballet teacher. They're Junior academy is also putting on a play for Romeo and Juliet...and it turns out She wants us to perform."

( Listened to the above song right here)

~Current~

It was always like that. I would try one thing, and when it failed, I would act is if the world had ended. She was always looking for the next best thing. 

We did so many little plays like that. 

Not just of Romeo and Juliet, but of many things. She was there because she loved dancing...I was there to get the glory and the fame. I wanted Jeon Jungkook to be a household name. Everyone needed to know me for me to feel accomplished. 

I couldn't help myself when the opportunity of fame presented itself to me. 

~Past~

"I think that's one of our best performances yet." Juliet says smiling at me as she wipes away her makeup. "Isn't it amazing that we get to perform every weekend on a different little stage?"