The Next Morning

Hello, Lovelies!!!
Thank you all so much for 162K READS!!!!!!!
😭😭😭💜💜💜
ILYSM 💜💜💜💜💜

Jungkook's POV

~Same Night As Last Chapter~

As I clean up the dishes and get ready for bed, I can't help but want to peek in on Mr. Park just one more time before I sleep...

I walk down the hall silently, my hands in the pockets of my sweatpants. Gently I open the door, leaning against the door frame as I look inside. 

He sleeps silent as an angel, his face soft and relaxed as he dreams. I can't help but think about how perfectly he fits in my soft blankets. He's like a little bird, curled into his nest for a nap. A gentle smile plays on his lips. 

I smirk to myself, feeling this adoration for him inside my heart grow. 

Once again I shut the door, yawning and stretching as I walk to the couch to sleep. 

Jimin's POV

I smile to myself as I try my best to go to sleep. Though, I can't help but feel giddy. Mr. Jeon's room smells just like him, and if possible, even looks like him. It's a little too tidy, and everything matches. It's cold and proper, but the blankets are soft and warm. It's relaxing to look at the decor of his room as I drift to sleep, though...I can't help but think back to a moment ago. 

..I...I wonder if he really would've kissed me?

I mean, sure, that does fulfill some crazy fantasies in my head but...I'm not even sure if I want that with Mr. Jeon. Yes, it's all fun and games having crushes and flirting...but if I were to be with Mr. Jeon, it would have serious repercussions on my record. Not to mention, if word got out, his reputation would be destroyed. 

....And besides that...I didn't even tell Mr. Jeon my feelings. Granted, I did do that dance for him, and he's smart, so it's not like he doesn't know. But, we haven't outwardly discussed it. If he would've kissed me....it would've been totally based off of his own wishes and wants...not mine. 

This thought worries me a little. 

I trust Mr. Jeon, and I know he's a good person underneath his cold outer layer, but I don't want to become his toy. I don't want to be his secret fuck friend....that's not what I want at all...

I wonder....how does Mr. Jeon really feel?

Obviously if he was trying to kiss me earlier, I've misread his feelings, and maybe this whole time he's been dropping hints about how he truly feels toward me. 

But at the same time...he's also a dick head to me, and he goes out of his way to embarrass me in front of the class. I guess....if that's his idea of a relationship...I don't want any part of it. 

Jungkook's POV

I lay on the couch, trying to sleep, but my mind wonders to Mr. Park over and over again. 

I feel bad for almost kissing him. I've got to work on controlling myself around him. 

Back when I was a dancer, and when I was studying in the Academy, I used to sleep around all the time. It's a miracle I didn't end up with every STD on the planet. Though, when you want to be the best, you do whatever it takes, and you don't look back. 

When I became a teacher, I became distant from my old self. I wanted to forget it all; throw away the glam costumes, the signed shoes and posters. I wanted to erase myself and pretend as though I had been brainwashed. 

...It hurt too much  to think about what I lost....

I didn't want to sleep around, I didn't want to start up any new relationships. I didn't even want to keep intact my old ones...thus, the reason for why Hoseok and I separated...