Quickie

Hello again, Lovelies!
Thank you all so much for 25. 8K reads!!!

UWU!

This is a mess and I'm 1110% asleep so uh...I might(am going to) delete this tomorrow❤

Jimin's POV

I rush away from Mr. Jeon into the cold night air; my huffs of breath turning into fog. I grip the strap of my bag hard as I rush toward my dorm. 

Even as I open the front door and run through the common area, I can't stop crying. 

I'm so angry at Mr. Jeon I could kick him! I wasn't the one who said I should come over to his house when it rained! I never asked him to give me special treatment! This....this is ridiculous!

I'm about to walk to my room, but I know that I need Eunwoo. 

I take a hard right, rushing to my best friend's room, however....as I open the door, I'm not prepared for what I see. 

Eunwoo and Sehun sit on the two twin beds....looking rather comfortable. 

"J-Jimin?" Eunwoo pants, looking at me with surprised eyes. 

"What the fuck is happening?" I gasp. "Since when did you and dick face get so close?"

"Shut your face, fatty!" Sehun snaps at me. "I can fucking hear you-"

"Jimin, th-this is really just a misunderstanding." Eunwoo chuckles, standing up. Though, Sehun is quick to stand up too, and I notice the way his hand wavers at the small of Eunwoo's back.

"I can't handle this right now." I dry my tears and slam his door shut, heading back toward my room. 

Eunwoo's POV

As Jimin slams the door shut, I sigh, rubbing the bridge of my nose. 

"Just leave." I mumble, to which Sehun only scoffs. 

~Flashback to a Few Weeks Ago~

After the flight back to Korea with Sehun, I felt oddly relieved. It'd been so long since we were close like that. However....it felt different this time. When we were kids, it all seemed so innocent and sweet. Now...it feels as though Sehun is accomplishing some sort of unsaid desire by being around me. 

"Hey, Tae." I sigh as I enter the house. 

"...hey.." He grumbles, his mind attention on his phone. 

"Where's eomma and appa?" I ask. 

He shrugs, saying nothing to me. 

That night was very lonely, and by the time 2 am rolled around, I was ready for sleep to envelope me. Though, it never did. 

I sigh, looking at my phone screen, when suddenly I get a text message from a blocked number.

Blocked: You took my bag, dick head.

Me: Wait...what? Who are you?

I sigh, feeling annoyed with the random person. 

Blocked: Seriously...you deleted my number?

Me: Well obviously you were sprinkling my life with negativity at some point, otherwise I wouldn't have blocked you. Who is this?

 Blocked: It's obviously Sehun, idiot.

I feel my throat tighten, but slowly I unblock his number. 

Me: Sorry....
Me: Let me see if I have your precious bag.