Professionalism

Hello, Lovelies!
Thank you all so much for 24.7K reads! UwU! You guys make my life a better place!

Note: This chapter is going to make firm the formality of Jimin and Jungkook's "relationship". I also want to remind you all that earlier you asked that I write three books in one, which means that you won't be getting the Jikook as fast as many of you have told me you would like. 💖😭
Though I'm sad to say this, I think for Jimin's and Jungkook's relationship to be meaningful, they're going to have to go through some hard times before they can be together. 
Please bear with me. I love you all. 💖💖

Jungkook's POV

The next few weeks went by quickly. The showcase went well, Mr. Park performed beautifully and afterward I had several scouts come and talk to me about possibly putting him through a fast pace program. Though I regret to inform my student of this...it's something I have to do...as if his teacher. 

"You're dismissed." I say to the class, biting the inside of my cheek as I work up the guts to speak to Mr. Park. 

I wait until there are only a few students left before I address him. 

"Mr. Park." I call, to which he quickly looks up at me. "Could you come here for a moment?" I say, groaning as I sit down in my seat. 

"Y-Yes, Mr. Jeon?" He says weakly, only barely being able to meet my eyes. After that night several weeks ago, the air has been so thick between us. I feel like I can't even criticize him in class or else I might stutter. 

"Mr. Park," I sigh, folding my arms. "I had two of the ballet companies contact me about you." I start and immediately his face brightens. "They have requested that you take fast pace program through the academy so that you might graduate next year." For some reason the words hurt as they come out of mouth. "I would like to know how you feel about it?" I ask, trying to force my emotions to stay clear of my logic. 

"Th=That's amazing!" He gushes, his bag dropping to the floor. "A-A fast pace course?! How would I do that? A-And what were the companies?"

"The companies aren't important at the moment. What I want to know is whether or not you think you'll be ready in just a year?" I ask, and suddenly my chest feels tight. Only a year....that's all the time I have left with him?

"W-Well..." He fiddles with his fingers. "D-Do you think I'll be ready, Mr. Jeon?" He asks, looking at me. 

I feel the words leave me. 

What am I to say?....no? I can't. He's too good....and...honestly, besides emotionally, I think he'll be ready for the dancing world within just a few months. 

"I-It doesn't matter what I think-"

"Please...." He stops me, his voice soft and sweet. "I trust your judgement..." His dark eyes star straight into me. 

"I'm not here to make your decisions, Mr. Park." I snap, feeling rather invaded by his beautiful stare. "...What would you like me to tell them?" I ask this, not being able to look at him a moment longer. 

He sighs, thinking it over. "Can I tell you tomorrow?" He asks. 

"What's going to change between today and tomorrow?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow at him. 

"I just...I just need some time to think about it is all..." 

I feel anger boil inside of me. Doesn't he know what this is doing to me? The longer I wait for his answer, the more this fear of him leavin-....the more this....fear of losing a brilliant student, tears me apart.