Author-nim's Note

Hello, Lovelies.

I apologize for having to make one of "these" chapter updates. I honestly can't stand it when author's do them so I'm entirely going against my morals right now. 
However, several things have been brought to my attention that I think are vital and need to be cleared up right now, that way no one's feeling cheated or lied to by me. 

Firstly, I would like to thank you all for supporting this story, it's highly appreciated and I love each and everyone of you. Because of this, I would like to be entirely honest. Many of you already know about this because I've told you about it in the comments. 

This book is a fan fiction/ Cross over of Jikook and Dance Academy. 

I have told people this many times, however some still feel like I'm trying to take credit for the story? So, as a result I'm telling you all here so it's nice and out in the open. 

I'm not embarrassed about it, and I love making cross overs with stories. Though, I do not wish to take credit for the original story line. It's a fantastic series, I've watched it at least 7  times, and would highly recommend it. Though, if you're not wanting spoilers for this book I would say you should hold off until the book has been completed. 

There are many similarities between the two stories, though I would not say they are the same, in fact they are significantly different from one another. For example, back stories, characters, love interests, plot, setting, ending etc. I feel like I have put a lot of work into trying to transform Dance Academy into a Jikook story line, thus I'm not afraid to outright talk about it. 

If any of you are feeling like you've been "cheated" or "lied" to by me, then I apologize, and please know that it was never my intention; only to supply you with something entertaining to pass the time. If you wish to stop reading the story because of that then you are welcome, though I will be sad to see you go because I love each of you very much. 

It might seem like I'm making a big deal out of this but when someone says that "She fucking stole this from a tv series." Then I draw the line. 

I love you guys, please don't feel like I'm some rat who's just going around trying to get reads and follows.

Lastly, I would like to let people know who maybe aren't aware, that this book is going to be a long one since I'm writing three books in one. Please stay strong while I try to get through this story that I love, and hope you all are also enjoying. 

I love you all. You mean the world to me. If you are feeling confused about anything go ahead and comment, but please keep all hate comments to yourself. I honestly am too depressed right now to handle that. 

Please stay healthy and happy everyone. You all deserve the best. 

Love, 
Author-nim