Alone With Mr. Jeon

Hello, Lovelies!! Thank you so much for 2.2K reads!! ❤️

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I stand, looking into the mirror, my head filled with memories of the past...

Over and over again, my mind goes back to that night....back to that car accident that ruined everything.

I never wanted to be a teacher, that career choice only came about because of my unfortunate circumstances...

I look over my body in the mirror, remembering what it was like training here, remembering how much work I put into being the best, and my heart aches. I remember what the surgeon told me that day... how badly I wished I had just been killed.

I can see the headlines from every newspaper company, and hear the announcments all over the radio.

Jeon Jungkook, world renowned Male Ballet Dancer has retired...

I can feel the sting in my ankle...and the way my body burns with the desire to dance just one....last...time...

Just then I hear the door open.

Quickly I spin around, my eyes narrowing into a glare as I realize that it's Park Jimin.

"What are you doing here?" I snap as I realize that my leg is uncovered. I hurry to my seat and grab my sweat pants, putting them on. "You don't have the studio booked out tonight. Why are you here?!" I shout, feeling as though I'm about to have an anxiety attack. What if he saw?

"I-I'm sorry, I was just grabbing something." He whispers, tiptoeing across the room. I notice the way he limps, his feet covered in band-aids. He looks around the spot where he usually puts his duffel bag, not saying a word to me. "Where is it?" He whispers, searching around.

I sigh and stand, walking toward him. I crouch down next to him, wincing at how my ankle stings in pain.

"What are you looking for?" I ask, making him jump.

"O-Oh. Don't worry about me." He says gently, looking around the floor even faster.

I sigh. "Just let me help you find it. What are you looking for?"

"M-My foot cream." He answers nervously. "The one you gave me before."

I can't help but feel taken aback by his comment. Did he really use it after I gave it to him? I think to myself as I start looking around. For a moment it's silent, until he starts talking again.

"You know," He chuckles sweetly, and suddenly I feel as though my breath has been taken away. His laugh is so beautiful- Stop it, Jungkook! You are a teacher, and he is your student! "I've been kind of spoiled by using it." He smiles.

"Why's that?" I ask, trying not to sound too interested.

"Nothing else seems to work for me anymore. Where did you buy it from anyways? It works like magic." He smiles as he stands, walking toward the other side of the room to check there.