Mission: Eunwoo

Hello again, Lovelies!!
Thank you so much for 6.8k reads!
💖💖💖

Eunwoo's POV

"Bruh...do you have a crush on Mr. Jeon?!" I ask, my jaw dropping. 

"W-What?! No way! He's a teacher, I could never have a crush on him!"

My heart drops for Kookie. I wish I could tell Jimin all the things I knew about Jungkook. I wish I could tell him about the way he looks at him, the way I always catch him smirking and blushing to himself after he finishes scolding Jimin. Though....I know Jungkook would be mad at me if he knew I had told people about his personal life. After his accident...it was like he wanted to do everything in his power to forget his past life. It was like he committed suicide without actually killing himself...He just allowed himself to be forgotten.

"Why not?!" I ask. 

"H-He's a teacher!" Jimin points out specifically. 

I have to stop myself from saying: Yeah, he's a totally loaded teacher with a great body, and a giant house with crazy good connections. It would be like a sugar daddy on steroids. Of course, I don't say this though.

A moment later I'm walking Jimin back to his room, but my mind is quick at work. 

"Goodnight, Eunwoo." He says sweetly, smiling weakly at me as he opens his door. "And...thank you for talking to me. I like Taehyung...I like him a lot, but...you're my best friend. And, I don't want to lose you just because of my feelings."

"I know, Jimin. And...I'm sorry about my angry issues. I just....I don't want to lose you either. And..." I sigh. "I've...I've just seen Taehyung break so many hearts and I don't want you to be his next victim...."

"I understand." He almost whispers. 

A second later he's shut the door and I'm walking down the hall, an evil smirk on my lips. 

I walk into my room, shutting the door softly as I chuckle deeply to myself, laying down on my bed. 

"Oh, Jimin....." I say slyly. "...There's no way in hell you're getting my blessing...and I think, I'll use Jungkook-shi's help on this one. Besides..." I sigh as I slide into my blankets, snuggling into my pillows. "...I totally ship them."

~The Next Morning~

I wake up early, this way I can get the plan started. I know Jimin gets up at an incredibly unholy, early hour of the morning, so I do the same. 

I go to our school's coffee shop and buy a fresh cup of tea before I hustle back to Jimin's room, setting down in front of his door. 

I rub my hands together while cackling to myself as I walk a little ways down the hall. On the front of the cup, it says:

-Jk

But that's all...nothing else. 

I squeal as I see the door knob twist, and slowly the door opens. However, my face drops when I see it's Sehun. His eyes are wide as he stares at the cup, and he visibly gulps. 

I see him look back into the dark room, and then back at the cup. His jaw clenches as his lips twist. In a swift movement he picks up the cup, walking directly to a trashcan and throwing it away. 

"Ugh!" I scoff as he walks away, his headphones in his ears. "What an awful person!" I gasp. "Truly! What are horrid human being! He owes me a 12 ounce cup of tea...." I grumble as I stomp back to my room and go to bed. 

"Alright.." I sigh, grabbing out my list. "Mission: Early Bird was a fail." I cross it out. "Next is Mission: Coincidence."

~ The Moment Jimin Gets Back From His Morning Routine~