Dinner With The Parents

Hello, Lovelies!! Thank you so much for 3.87k reads! You all are truly lovely people ❤️❤️

Jimin's POV
As I rode with Eunwoo to his parents house, I couldn't help but feel very VERY nervous. I mean, I'm going to be meeting one of my ballet idols and my crush's parents at the same time!

"Yah! Why did you bring gifts?" Eunwoo asks as he points to the small package in my hand.

"O-Oh, was it not polite?" I ask.

"Oh please." He rolls his eyes.  "You know you're just kissing up."

"I-I am not!" I retort, but inside I know it's true. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I could get to be friends with Eunwoo's mother? She could teach me so much about the dancing world, she could be my way into the dancing world.

"Yah! Stop daydreaming!" Eunwoo shouts, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"W-What?" I ask, feeling dazed by my wonderful thoughts of the future.

"Aish..." he grumbles, pouting. "It feels like you're more excited to meet my parents than you are to hang out with me." He whimpers.

"Aish, don't be a baby." I chuckle, hitting his arm playfully. "Of course I'm excited to see your family. I hang out with you every day, but the rest of your family-"

"Ugh! I get it I get it." He waves me off. "Just stop talking about it." We both chuckle, looking forward to the night ahead of us.

~At The Kim Residence~

"So, you never told me. Why is your name not Kim?" I ask Eunwoo.

"Well, my mom is a Cha, and my dad is a Kim, which is why Tae is Kim Taehyung and I'm Cha Eunwoo."

"But, wouldn't you change your name after your mom got married?" I ask.

"Well, I suppose I could've, but I didn't really want to because it would be too much work. And for my mom, she isn't known as Mrs. Kim, she's known as Ms. Cha."

"Ohhh." I mumble to myself as we walk up the steps of their gloriously beautiful house. "Whoa!!!" I gasp, looking at their mansion.

"Aish, don't act like new money, it's embarrassing." He whispers to me, pretending to hide himself as he takes my hand and leads me into the house.

I gulp, feeling so nervous I could die.

"D-Do I look okay?" I ask just before we enter the house.

"Yeah, you look fine." He answers without looking back.

I groan and walking through the door with him.

"Yah, Eomma, Appa, I'm home!" He shouts, his voice carrying all throughout the place.

"Darling~" Eunwoo's mother comes floating towards us, smiling brightly. "I'm so glad you could make it." suddenly her eyes fall on me. "Oh...and you brought your blonde friend as well, how nice." Quickly she hustles back toward the deck door. "Come along, we've been waiting for you." She explains.

Eunwoo sighs, rolling his eyes as he follows after her.

As we enter the deck, I feel breath-taken, only, I can't decide if it's because of the beautiful Kim Taehyung who stands in front of me, or the grandeur of the deck.

Mr. Kim sits at the dining table, a glass of red wine in hand as he cocks an eyebrow in my direction.

"So, this is Park Jimin. He's in my class, please don't swarm him." Eunwoo introduces me quickly before he walks to the table, sitting down.