The Roommate Wars Pt.3

I promise this will be the last one XD Thank you for reading!

Jimin's POV

I enter class the next day, the glare of death in my eyes. 

I can see Sehun chuckling the second I walk through the door...probably because I'm wearing a hat....a really.....really big hat.

"What is on your head?" Eunwoo asks, cocking an eyebrow at me. 

"I don't want to talk about it. Let's just say that Sehun is gonna get it." I glare at the tall boy who smirks at me. "I hate him..."

"Same." Eunwoo chuckles. "Let's up the punishments."

"Agreed."

I begin to stretch, making sure to keep the hat secured on my head. 

"Morning, everyone." Mr. Jeon says in an uninterested tone as he sets his things down and starts the music. "I assume you're all warmed up?" 

"Yes." We all answer. 

Slowly he turns around, his eyes suddenly landing on my stupid ass hat. 

Please....please just don't fucking say anything....

It's dead silent as he looks at my hat, his whole body frozen. The longer he looks, the wider his eyes get, and eventually his eyes start to water as he fights back a laugh. 

"M-Mr. Park...?" His whole face is red, almost as though he's about to burst. 

"Yes...." I answer, looking at him with eyes that beg for sympathy. 

"What're you wearing?" He asks, ignoring my pleading eyes. 

".......a hat..." I whimper as the class starts to chuckle. 

"Well...." He clears his throat, finally calming himself. "As you can see, it's rather distracting to the class. Please remove it." He turns and walks to his seat. 

"M-Mr. Jeon?"

He turns around, cocking an eyebrow at me. 

"Can I um.....can I please keep it on?" I beg. 

"Nonsense. Remove it." He says, and I notice the way he looks at me as though he's curious to see what I'm hiding. 

"......please....?" I whisper, my eyes closing as I know that it's not smart to ask Mr. Jeon for a third time. 

He sighs. "Aish...fine keep the ugly thing on." He snaps. "Everyone to the barre. Mrs. Cha will be here any minute." I give him a look, trying my best to say thank you with my eyes, and in return he nods to me. 

We spend the first hour practicing our chains turns like before, and I'm glad to know that I'm doing much better. 

"Beautiful spins, class." Mrs. Cha compliments us. 

The next thing was leaps, another one of my specialties. 

"Mr. Park," She gasps. "That was a lovely leap. How in the world do you do it?" She asks. 

"I um..." I catch my breath. "I just pay attention in class I guess." I can't help but notice the way Mr. Jeon bites his lip and turns away from me when I say this. 

"Well, I'm very impressed. For short people it's very hard to make jumps look so eloquent." 

"Thank you." I bow to her. As I turn to walk toward Eunwoo who looks 1000% done with  everything, someone sticks out their foot and I trip, falling flat. 

I gasp as I look up, noticing that Sehun has picked up my hat. 

"I think you dropped something." He smirks at me, handing it to me. I try snatch it away from him as quickly as possible, but the damage has been done, and everyone has seen my awful hair.