A Dish Best Served Cold

Hello Lovelies!
Thank you all so much for 511K reads! 
AlSo ThIS NeW AlBuM Is MaKInG mE EmoTiONaL 

Jimin's POV

I put a cool rag on Mr. Jeon's forehead, watching as his eyes twitch  in discomfort; a groan escaping him. 

I can't believe I didn't notice he  was sick...

"Mr. Jeon?" I whisper. "Do you have a thermometer? Your skin is boiling." 

With much effort, he's able to mumble, "I-In the cupboard...b-by the fridge..." 

Quickly I rush to the kitchen to check through the cupboards. It's not too hard to find it since almost all the  of the cupboards  are empty. 

As I take his  temperature, I can't help but notice how empty his house is compared to his dorm at the school. It's as if he bought this house two days ago and has barely started to unpack, whereas his dorm is full of everything, random ideas are pinned around the room, the trash was all the way full, the bed was slightly disheveled. There were signs of living there. 

40.1 C

"Your temperature is really high." I say mostly to myself, eyeing Mr. Jeon.

~Time Skip~

I was able to give him some Ibuprofen and help him get to his room, but Mr. Jeon is A LOT heavier than he looks. It was a lot of work to lift him. 

Now, I'm just sitting out in his living room, hoping that he'll get some rest. 

Aish...how is it that I always end up finding reasons to stay here whenever I come over to his house? It's kind of embarrassing actually; always staying over at the house of  a guy who clearly rejected you..

hhhhh I just wanna go back to my dorm and spend the night with Eunwoo...

He's  probably at home crying because I  just left  him all alone. Sigh...I wish I knew how  to be a better friend.

Eunwoo's POV

Okay so....J-Jimin said he tried things...s-so...it's not too weird if I try things too, right?

I eye the lube on my fingers, blushing like mad. 

I-It's just as easy as riding a b-bike...i-if the bike was fingering you-

"C'mon, Eunwoo! Just man up!" I blush and gingerly reach between my legs, rutting my fingertip against my tight ass. "Aghhhh." I blush so hard I can't even watch myself.

I try to focus on just stroking my cock and enjoying the weirdly erotic feeling as I slide my middle finger past the ring of muscle and into my ass. 

Mr. Jeon's POV

I wake up, looking around with blurred vision. 

"How the hell did I end up in here?" I mumble to  myself as  a damp rag slides off my forehead and onto the floor. "What the-" 

I rub my eyes and sit up, trying to figure out what time it is. After feeling around  on my bed for a moment, I find my phone and gasp as the time glares back at me. 

10:24 PM

Slowly I get out of bed, sliding my robe on as I walk toward the door. I feel much,  much better now, I'm just hungry. 

I yawn and stretch  as I open the door and walk down the hallway toward my kitchen. To my surprise, the light  is  still on. 

Damn...I hate it when I leave the lights on when I fall asleep.