Summer Break Pt. 5

Long time no Update, Lovelies! ^~^ 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I've missed you all a lot. Thank you all so much for 486K reads!

Jimin's POV

I wake up lazily as the sun shines through my window.
These days I always seem to be waking up late and going to bed early; but I guess that's to be expected when you don't  have much going on.

With a yawn and a stretch, I slink out of bed and hobble down  stairs to find that Appa and Eomma are already gone doing their things for the day. I grab some leftover pizza from the fridge and a glass of orange juice and head to my computer. 

I open a browser and start reading updates about the ballet world and grumble to myself as I watch some videos on YouTube about other dancer's trying out the Academy. I've becomes pretty lazy over the last few months, not to mention fat and distant. I've stopped working out and I just eat whatever I want. I play video games and text Eunwoo every now and then... but for the most part I've kind of...died...

I think about Mr. Jeon sometimes, but that always ends badly with me getting more depressed and eating my feelings away. I feel so hopeless and lost...

~Time Skip~

I ride my bike to my night job, shivering slightly at the chill in the air. It's almost the middle of September now, and yet I haven't recovered from knowing that I won't be going back to France for Second Year. 

I park my bike and put the lock on it as I slide into the back of the restaurant. I work as a waiter for this late night Restaurant, making minimum wage while I try to get through this Depression I've fallen into. 

"Hey, Jimin." My coworker says as I take off my coat and put it into my locker. 

"Hey." I reply, nodding to him.

"It's been a busy night and the boss has been riding our asses all evening." He continues. 

"Oh great." I roll my eyes. 

Hours tick by and slowly my feet begin to hurt after walking around the restaurant so many times. Back and forth and Back and forth between the kitchen turns into muscle memory as we near closing time. 

I swear the night is against me after a kid spills his gravy on me, I accidentally burn a hole through my sleeve while leaning across one of the table's candles, my boss catches me falling asleep in the break room, and I drop one of the most expensive dishes on the floor of the kitchen...

Sigh...I can't even serve...how was I ever supposed to become a real dancer. 

12:30 AM 

Finally I'm done. 

With a sigh of relief I head to my locker to grab my coat, but I'm stopped.

"Hey, one of the servers got sick. I need you to stay another hour." My boss says. 

"B-But I-"

"I'll pay you over time." She sighs. 

With a grunt I put my coat back and walk back to the kitchen. 

I work for another half an hour, but every minute feels like 50 years. 

"Hello and welcome to South Korea's best late night restaurant. What can I get for you this evening?" I  basically spit at the customer as I angrily flip open my notebook, not bothering to even look at the customer. 

"I'll have a Chateau Margaux 1787 on ice to start please." 

From the moment he begins to speak, I gasp and look up at him with my eyes wide. I hold my notebook up to cover my mouth and stare at his dark hair, then his eyes...and then those beautiful lips.