Summer Break (1st Year)

Thank you all so much for 350K reads my lovelies
This chapter might seem a little random, but really I just need to give you guys an idea of what their summer break is gonna look like so we can move on.

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Jungkook's POV

"This year has been unique and I hope that you all will take the opportunity to take extra classes during your break. You'll need them if you make it back for Second Year." I say, trying my best not to look at Mr. Park.

"Wait so you want us to spend our break not taking a break?" Eunwoo grumbles, glaring at me with his usual dead eyes.

I sigh. "Yes Mr. Eunwoo, because that's what grown ups do." I say sarcastically to which he grumbles some curse word in Korean and rolls his eyes.

I answer questions from the other students, and then...he finally raises his hand...

"Yes, Mr. Park?" I say, forcing myself to meet his eyes.

"What is the likelihood of us making it back into the academy for Second Year?" He bites his lip and waits anxiously for my response.

I take a deep breath and look at the students. "Getting into Second Year isn't going to be any easier than getting into First Year. The only difference is that instead of coming back for a Boot Camp Week, then we will be looking at your grade and your final. You must file another application for Second Year, and you will be brought back for one day of auditions. Based off these factors, you will be either accepted or declined entrance."

Jimin's POV

"I'm out for sure." Eunwoo whispers to me, chuckling.

"There are several students who have worked out with the school to stay over the holiday break instead of going home. If you are a student in that boat, you need to work that out with the school board. You all are dismissed." Mr. Jeon says, nodding at the door.

A few people let out whoops and hollers as they rush out the door, pushing past everyone.

"C'mon let's go partying tonight!" Eunwoo says excitedly, slinging his arm around my neck, pulling me toward the door.

"I-I um-" I look back at Mr. Jeon, catching him looking at me with almost as sad, longing feeling on his face, but of course he quickly looks away. I sigh, giving into Eunwoo's offer. "Okay..."

"Ew, it's the gay twins." Sehun growls and pushes past us as he walks through the door.

"Aish, fuck you, Sehun." Eunwoo grumbles, flipping him off even though he doesn't look back at us.

~Time Skip~

I stand in front of my mirror, looking at the blonde boy staring back at me.

Honestly...I don't feel like celebrating at all...

Not since I got that call from my parents the other day...

"Hey!" Eunwoo shouts, bursting into my room.

"Hey." I sigh, giving him a half smile.

"So, there's this super awesome club like 45 minutes from here, I heard all the third years are gonna be there plus, they make really good drinks for not too much."

"Okay." I say, adjusting my clothes.

"Jimin?" He says, eyeing me. "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah I'm fine!" I lie, taking a deep breath. Let's go."

Sehun sighs as he continues to pack up his clothes. "You know, Eunwoo, there is such a thing as speaking without bursting everyone's ear drums."

"WHAT?! SORRY SEHUN I COULDN'T HEAR YOU!" He shouts, to which Sehun only glares.