The Roommate Wars Pt.2

❤❤❤ Thank you for reading!❤❤❤

Eunwoo's POV

I feel nervous as we commence our plan to free Jimin. Sehun...he's a bastard. I've known him all my life, and he's never ceased to amaze me with his skill of dick-esy. 

But not today. He's messed with my  boi chimmy for too long, and now he's gonna pay. 

The first phase is to ruin his dancing tights, that way he has to skip class to get more. Of course, Jimin will say that he did it, and that it was an accident. 

Jimin's POV

My heart hammers in my chest as I pour my drink into Sehun's well organized drawer where he keeps all of his tights. I feel awful for doing this....but kind of dangerous and excited at the same time. 

I leave a tiny note, saying: "Please forgive me, Sehun. I accidentally dropped my soda into your drawer."

After that I rush from the room, knowing that Sehun will be getting out of the shower any second now.

Back to Eunwoo's perspective:

"How did it go?" I ask as Jimin enters the room, setting down his things. 

"Well, the plan was a success, but I feel awful about doing it. I mean...don't you think it was a little too harsh?" I slap him on the back. 

"No way. He's gotta learn that you don't bully me and my friends and get away with it." 

"I guess you're right." He sighs. 

As we expected, Sehun doesn't show up this morning, and I know that the guilt must be eating Jimin alive, but this is good for him to learn.

"Watch your line, Mr. Eunwoo." Jungkook says, trying his best to sound professional. Me and him go way back. He used to work with my mom when he used to dance, so I know all of his dirty little secrets. He's got nothing on me. 

"Of course Mr. Jungkookie." I try my  best to hide my smile, when suddenly he shouts at me. 

"If you're going to treat me with that kind of disrespect, you can leave!" He points at the door. 

"Sorry, Mr. Jeon." I bow my head, still chuckling, but Jimin looks white as a ghost. It's funny to me how much Mr. Jeon affects him. It's even funnier to me that he keeps saying he has a crush on my brother when it's so obvious that Mr. Jeon has feelings toward him. 

Though, I can understand why they choose to keep their distance. Mr. Jeon is a teacher, and if word got out that he was having an affair with a student, that would ruin him. Worse than that, he would probably resent Jimin as well. 

Not to mention, Jimin would probably be kicked out of school, and that would go on his record forever. He would probably never dance again...

I sigh. I really hate the way reality screws up my ships some times. 

Suddenly the door opens, everyone's attention turning to the door. For a moment, I'm terrified that it's Sehun back from the dead, coming to take revenge on Jimin and I...but when I realize who it is....I suddenly wish it was Sehun. 

"Darling~" She opens her arms, smiling widely as she reaches for Jungkook. He smiles, and quickly meets her, kissing each of her cheeks politely. 

"Hello, Mrs. Cha." He smiles brightly. "Would you like to sit down?" He offers her his stool.

"I would love to, but first." She sets down her bag, crossing the room toward me. 

No...no..no. Not here, not now. Why me? I try to cover my face, or turn around so she won't see me, but a second later she has me in her grasps, planting a big red kiss on my cheek.