Sick Day

Hello my lovely lovelies 💜 I hope you all are doing very well!
Thank you all so much for 59.9K reads! Ahhh! You all are such beautiful people! 
You, yes you, reading this chapter at this very moment. You make my life a better place and I love you for that. Thank you so much for your effort and dedication. 😭😭💜💜💜💜

~One Week After Vmin Kiss~

Eunwoo's POV

I sit in the base of my shower, feeling the hot water run down my back, and over my shoulders, down my chest and legs...

I sigh, feeling slightly chilled since I didn't close the window of my bathroom before I got inside the water. 

It's snowing now...not a lot, but a little every now and then which melts rather quickly. 

It's been a week since I really talked with Jimin-ah. Sure...we have looked at each other in passing...but due to our mutually shared stubbornness, we haven't actually used words. 

On the other hand...I saw him turn Taehyung down the other day for lunch. So...maybe he's actually trying to back step?

I shut off the water, standing up out of the tub to dry myself off. Just then I get hit with the full extent of how cold the wind blowing into my bathroom is, and I quickly shut the window, shivering. 

~Two Days Later~

I lay in bed, feeling sicker than hell, knowing that I can't go to class. Which, doesn't really bother me. But, I hate being sick and alone. It's the worst. 

Jimin's POV

I wipe my nose for the hundredth time, trying to breathe through the stuffy thing.

"Alright and five six seven eight!" Mr. Hoseok counts as we begin our routine. Mr. Jeon's been sick too surprisingly. Many people have missed class this week because of it. Though...today is the first time I've seen Eunwoo gone...

I look around the room, trying to figure out if he's really absent or that I just  didn't see him-

"Is something distracting you, Jimin?" Mr. Hoseok asks, cocking at eyebrow at me through the giant mirror in front of us. 

"N-No. Sorry,  Sir." I try to pull in my focus, but my mind is spotty and I can't seem to make sense of any of the steps. Eventually, the class ends and I stumble out of the room, feeling dazed and weak. 

I walk briskly toward my dorm, ignoring the cold as best I can. 

Though, from the corner of my eye... I see Taehyung laughing with some girl from his class, his hands finding random reasons to touch her...

The wind blows hard and cold as ever as I enter the dorm building. 

While inside, I immediately see Sehun in the small kitchen, making up some sort of disgusting herbal tea. 

"W-What're you doing?" I ask, eyeing him and his apron. 

"I'm making tea you stupid fuck." He growls, going back to mixing the brew. 

"You sick too?" I ask, sniffling. 

"Do I sound like I've got a dick in my throat?" He asks, his throat and nose obviously clear of sickness. 

"I was just wondering, jeez." I glare at him. 

"I'm not making this for me....I'm...I'm making it for someone else."

I walk away before he can finish his sentence. My head hurts too bad to listen to the rest of his petty bickering. 

As I enter my room, I waste no time in getting a fresh shower, and drinking medicine to get my headache and congestion to go away.