Flesh

Hello, Lovelies!
Thank you all for not giving up on me!
💖💖💖😭😭😭
I can't believe this book is already to 17.6 reads!! AHHH You all make my life a better place!
Thank you so much!

Jimin's POV

It's been  a total of two months since I started school. This weekend will be the first "break" from school I've been  given. Though, I'm too poor to buy a ticket to visit my family in Korea. So, instead I stay at the empty academy, practicing for the showcase. 

There's only four more months of first year. After that it's summer break until August. 

I sigh, feeling the burn of my sore feet in my shoes. It's early, almost 5:45 to be exact. I'm already almost done with  my morning jog, which is good so I can go back and practice some more. 

Even though Mr. Jeon did he best to reassure me that my performance will be flawless...my inner diva tells me there's no way he's right. 

I grit my teeth as I finally near campus. I practiced hard last night with Mr. Jeon, but I think there's something wrong with my feet...They shouldn't be hurting so much.

Finally I reach the dorms, limping up the stairs to my room; the hallways empty of nearly all human life.

Slowly I enter the room, groaning as I sit onto my bed, taking off my running shoes. 

My socks look bulky as they cover numerous bandages. Slowly  I pull one off-

"Ah~" I hiss as the fabric tugs at the raw skin, tearing the sores open once again. "Mother-" I bite my lip, breathing through the pain as I take off the other sock and unwrap my feet. 

Bloodied sores are all over my feet...they look disgusting. I've had so many blisters I lost count...but that doesn't mean they hurt any less. 

I shower, gently washing them, and afterwards take special care in bandaging them once again.

~In Mr. Jeon's Studio~

I'm grateful that my feet soon become numb once again, which allows me to concentrate on my technique better. 

I think back to what Mr. Jeon said and I do my best to implement his words. He must be careful about the way he takes care of himself to remain such a good body. 

Jungkook's POV

To get the full effect of this, listen to vanity by Lady gaga first

5 AM

My alarm goes off, and I sigh, before smiling to myself. 

Today's my day off...

I smirk, clapping my hands together; the lights turning on. 

I walk to my giant windows, pulling them all open, soaking up all of the early morning light, my body bare besides my shorts.

I take a deep breath, winking at myself  in the reflection of the windows before I walk to my workout room.