We've been découverts

Thank you Lovelies for 857K reads!

This chapter has nearly 5.5K words! Enjoy!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Jimin's POV:

The days seem to tick by faster now that everyone is focused on their auditions. Juliet has been an amazing help through all of it. Honestly, it's easy to get jealous of her, especially because of how close her and Mr. Jeon are.

"One-and-two-and-three-and-four!" Ms. Juliet shouts as one of the couples practice the suicide scene. "Your turns are far too slow." She snaps at my classmate. "He's the muscles of this operation, but if you're going to just stand there like an idiot, then get out! Next couple!" 

Mila and I are quick to hurry to the front. 

"Which scene will you be using for your audition?" She asks, mostly looking at Mila... I hate feeling like I'm her side character...

"We'll be doing the Love scene." Mila answers in her perfect French. 

"Alright, get on with it." She orders. Her stare is terrifying, and her voice is like the crack of a whip. Mr. Jeon is scary...but I think Juliet is a close second.

I do my best to remember the steps Mr. Jeon has shown me. Although most of our after school classes end up with our clothes on the floor- he truly is an exceptional teacher and he knows technique well.

I may not be able to be the dark and brooding Romeo that Mr. Jeon was, but I will do my best to be the Romeo that every girl wants...the caring and true Romeo; the one that will always be there- who is equally your best friend and knight in shining armor. 

"Jimin, you need to be putting in some extra time practicing your lifts. Your arms are shaking and your footing is weak. If you continue to be so careless, you could end up hurting yourself or Mila and ending your carrier early." She sighs and rolls her eyes. I nod and continue the routine. "Very good, Mila." She says softly. "Jimin, where are you looking?! You're not focused on the tempo! Mila is leaving you in the dust! Oh, pour l'amour de l'enfer, arrête !" 
(Oh, for hell's sake, just stop!)

"Ms. Juliet, please, it was me who was going too fast-" Mila tries to say.

"Save your breath, Mila." She growls. "Jimin, if you're not going to take this audition seriously, go find something else to do. You've been practicing this piece for nearly two weeks now! You should be able to do this in your sleep!"

"I-I'm sorry, Ms. Juliet, I'll work harder-" I say, feeling a lump in my throat and a cold sweat down my back.

"You all would do well to learn from this!" She says to the class. "In the company, you don't have time to practice something a million times over while someone holds your hand! You're Second Year students, and I expect you to act like it! Come to class tomorrow with your pieces ENTIRELY memorized! If you mess up even once on something as stupid as tempo, you're out for the rest of the day!" As a whole, the class looks over at Mr. Jeon as she says this. "Do I make myself clear?" She glares right at me.

"Y-Yes, ma-am. Thank you." I bow to her and hurry out of the way for the next couple. 

I can see Mr. Jeon's eyes follow me. He feels sorry for me, but I can see that it's important for him to back her up. I just...hate being used as the bad example...

~After Class~

My phone buzzes as I grab my bag and walk out the door. 

Jungkook-ah:
"긴장이 풀리면 내 집으로 오세요."
(Come to my house once you've relaxed a bit.)