Winter

Hello Lovelies!
Surprise update!
😆😆😆

Thank you all so much for 49.6K reads! UwU💜💜💜💜

Jungkook's POV

~Before vmin kiss~

The afternoon is frustrating as I begin the tedious process of turning down all of my family members' invitations to visit them during Winter Break. In the Academy, there is a very short winter break of one week, and then Summer Break which lasts 4-5 months depending on the staff. 

The school turns into a ghost town when everyone is away...which makes it the perfect place for me. I never leave, which does make for a few awkward run-ins with the students who remain at the school, but for the most part, it's the one time I'm allowed to imagine myself back in business as a dancer. 

The studio is always open...and I'm always alone...

Just then my phone starts to ring. 

"Bonjour." I answer noncommittally as I stack several invitations together. 

"Hey, Mr. White just sent the acceptance forms to the office for the students. Just wanted to let you know."

"Thanks Hoseok." I sigh. 

He hangs up right away, which I'm grateful for. It always hurts when he says goodbye to me for some reason. 

Eunwoo's POV

~Before Vmin Kiss~

"Hey Jim-" He walks out the door of Jungkook's classroom before I can even finish my sentence...

I sigh, shrugging my duffel bag onto my shoulder as I walk out the door. I hate that he's been ignoring me so much. I feel bad because I assumed he slept with Taehyung...even though I don't know if that's true or not. But still...I can't say I'm over it. 

I honestly don't know if I'm more upset with Jimin or Taehyung. I mean...I told Jimin that Taehyung only wants him for his body, and I've done everything I can to make him see that, but he doesn't listen. And Taehyung...UGH he's my brother! HE SHOULD KNOW TO KEEP HIS DICK IN HIS PANTS!

I just....UGH!

WHY IS IT THAT I ALWAYS END UP BEING THE ONE IN THE WRONG OVER EVERYTHING-

"Oof~" I groan as I accidentally hit into another student, stumbling, but I feel them instantly catch me.

I look up quickly, surprised to see Sehun. 

"Ugh..." He sighs, standing me up straight. "Why is it that whenever I feel like there's a pain in my side, you're the cause of it?" He rolls his eyes, rubbing his backside that I hit into. 

"Tch." I tisk my tongue. "I don't have time for you today Sehun. I'm sulking."

"About what this time?" He asks, falling in sync with my pace. 

"Taehyung." I groan. "Bastard." 

"Actually, you're the bastard out of the two of you but ya know."

"ugh." I scoff at his pathetic throw of shade. "Just shut up. I seriously wish you didn't know that."

"If it I didn't know that about you, I would just have other dirt on you. You're a pretty open person."

"Yeah well," Suddenly I realize that he's been specifically walking and talking with me this whole time. "W-What the hell are you doing?!" I ask, gesturing to his existence. 

"What?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Why are you talking to me, a-and walking with me? Leave me alone." I wave him off and quickly walk away toward the fast food place down the street.