036

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

After Jughead ran The Gauntlet, we all celebrated at the Wyrm.

Hours of drinking and sharing laughs passed that Sweet Pea and I ended up leaving for his place.

Jughead and Toni had gone back to Sunnyside as well so she could work on his Serpent mark.

We were getting ready to curl up for the night and Sweet Pea was on duty for making the bed.

I had gone in the bathroom to undress. I slipped out of my skirt, crop top, and jacket, undoing the laces of my boots before kicking them off.

I looked at myself one last time, heading back to the bedroom where I found him pulling off his shirt.

I bit my lip at seeing his exposed back. His tan skin glowed deliciously under the dim lighting.

I walked forward, wrapping my arms around his waist. I kissed a small spot on his back, letting my hands roam along his front.

He slightly tensed at feeling my fingertips tease the hem of his jeans.

"I love you." I said.
"I love you too, princess." He lightly chuckled, turning to face me.

His lips parted and his brows shot up. He was stunned at seeing me in just my sheer black set.

He took a step back, letting his eyes slowly take every inch of me. He met my eyes with a lip bite.

His large hand reached out to me, wrapping it around my throat and forcing me close. I felt chills go down my spine at his sudden roughness.

His messy raven hair sat on his forehead, making him seem dark but full of softness.

When his hair was messy it made his cheeks stand out more and he looked cute. However, I was able to find the parts that made him very attractive.

"I love you more than you could imagine." He added, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

We both closed the space between us abruptly, feeling his plump lips against my own. The kiss started off soft and innocent, only for me to take his bottom lip between my teeth and tug on it hotly.

We met with a small spark of lust, our different pair of eyes sharing a daring gaze before we connected our lips again, passion and lust rising in the air.

He let out a growl as I pushed him down on the bed. I sat on his lap, straddling it.

My hands were buried in his messy locks and his were on my waist, holding and gripping them anxiously. He was needy.

I grinded my hips, feeling the fabric of his jeans through my panties. A sensation ran up through my body and my skin flushed.

He let out a deep sigh and went to grip my ass now, massaging, squeezing, and spanking it. I sighed this time.