075

𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 & 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 & 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

Practice with the Vixens went on as usual after being officially initiated into the squad.

Cheryl and the girls were really impressed with the dance my group did. Though Cheryl made the exception of letting me switch when she needed me to.

I was enjoying my drive back home when I was caught by surprise at the crowds of Serpents that were roaming around the trailer park. Was there a big party going on tonight that I wasn't aware of?

I pulled up to my trailer and parked. I hopped out, taking into account all of the upset, confused, and worried expressions everyone had on their faces. Most of them, if not all of them were holding a white sheet of paper in their hands.

I got out of the Impala, grabbed my stuff, and made my way towards the door when I noticed Sheriff Keller swimming through the crowd. He walked across to dad's trailer where he stapled a white paper. I raised a brow.

My door had the same exact paper stapled on there. In bold print, it read: "Eviction Notice". My eyes went wide as I grabbed the paper.

"What the hell?" I cursed, furrowing my brows. What's going on?

"We all got one." Toni's voice filled my ears. I looked behind me and saw Sweet Pea and Fangs standing behind her. The three of them wore the same expression.
"We're all getting evicted." Sweet Pea said.

"What are we gonna do Rhiannon?" Fangs asked, worry in his tone.
"What's gonna happen to the Serpents and our families?" My hands clenched, creasing the paper.
"Okay, just calm down." I sighed, holding the bridge of my nose.
"We'll figure something out." I reassured. I was feeling an oncoming headache and I was not ready to see this all play out.

Jughead was shouting angrily at Sheriff Keller who stormed off seconds after. He looked up at me and shook his head defeated, not knowing what to do himself. We were screwed.

"What the hell is going on?!" A Serpent shouted now, going forward.
"What's gonna happen to us?!"
"Where are we gonna live now?!"
"What's gonna happen to our families?!" Serpents began to bombard my brother with questions and an uproar was forming.

He was trying to get them to calm down but he was failing miserably. Their emotions were taking over and he was becoming overwhelmed.

"It's because of that Jones kid!" One shouted.
"It wasn't my fault!" Jughead shouted back, defending himself.
"We're losing our homes because of you!" The scene had become intense that the entire club went against him.

"Jug!" I was worried, tossing my stuff to the floor.
"Jughead!" I was getting ready to rush forward.
"Fangs, let's go!" Sweet Pea pulled Fangs along and got in my way. They were going to his rescue in my place.