022

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗔𝗺

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗔𝗺

"It's not exactly downsizing is it?" Jughead joked as we walked up the new Blossom living quarters, Thistlehouse.

"I wonder how many of these do they have?" I said as my eyes wandered over the place. It was a large two-story but it was much smaller than Thornhill.

We passed through the black iron gates and were now walking through the circular driveway.

I had gone to Betty's house earlier for dinner with her family. Seeing Hal and Alice together brought me back to the old days before I moved.

Mr. Cooper never minded me being a Serpent since he got to know me well but he did have his views on the Southside. He was still always respectful with me.

Although, during dinner, he did ask me a lot of weird questions regarding my family in Ohio. He seemed like he knew something I was trying to hide.

He wouldn't stop looking up at me and asking questions. It made Betty suspicious towards the end but he never crossed the line.

Afterwards, Betty and I had gone up to her room where I helped her rearrange her photos and add new ones. She caught me up on the latest Polly news.

We managed to sneak a little Pop's date when I first got here. She told me everything about her family.

How she and the Blossoms were actually related, meaning Cheryl, aka my favorite redhead, was actually Betty's cousin.

It was weird to me at first and even more with the incest of Jason and Polly but here we are. Her being pregnant with twins.

Betty also pitched me the idea of having Retro Night to help save our little town diner. I thought it was a great idea.

I ended up telling her about the Snake Charmer Penny Peabody and the time served that daddy was getting. As I told her this, she had the idea of calling up Cheryl, asking her if we could come over to "talk".

"You sure this will work, Betts?" I asked as we went up the small walkway. I nervously played with my locket as we stood in front of the door.
"I hope so, it's the only chance we got, probably ever." She replied, making me cross my arms at hearing her mimic my brother.

I looked over to him and he smirked.

The blonde knocked on the door with anticipation. Almost instantly, it swung open and we were now met with my redhead, Cheryl Blossom.