017

𝗔 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗔 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴

I felt a finger roam up my bare spine and then a weight on top of me. There was something else that traveled upwards, making goosebumps form on my skin.

"Stop it, Sweet Pea!" I giggled at feeling his soft and plump lips. He kissed the back of my neck, making me sigh and arch my back at the small sensation.

Sweet Pea pressed himself into me and I felt his hard-on in between my legs.

I attempted to turn around to face him but he kept me in place, pinning my hands on the bed and forcing my legs to spread apart. He snaked a hand underneath and wrapped it around my neck, exposing my bare shoulder to him.

"I can't help it, princess. You're irresistible." His hoarse voice rang through my ears, making my center ache. God, his voice sounded so good.

I bit my lip when he went from my ear down to my shoulder. He licked and gently bit it. I shivered in delight.

Our nakedness rubbed against each other. His hard cock edged my throbbing wet pussy, carefully coating it. He grunted at the feeling.

Sweet Pea's touch was so tempting. I just wanted him to ruin me... hard.

"You wanna fuck me again?" I taunted innocently. He grunted again, gripping my throat tighter. I moaned as he bit my ear.

My fingers were laced between his as he continued to hold me down. I gripped his hand tightly, trying to control myself.

"Can I, please?" He asked.
"Yes, Sweet Pea." I nodded softly.

His hips rubbed against mine and then he inserted himself in me. I gasped at the stretching feeling and my back arched again to adjust to his thick and long length. I could never adjust to him.

"Fuck!" He cursed, burying his head in my shoulder. My pussy wrapped around him, welcoming him.
"Fuck, I love you." He kissed my shoulder, angling to thrust into me.
"I love you." He sighed deeply. I moaned from the thrusts.
"I love you so much." He grunted and moaned now, picking up his speed.
"Fuck!" I cried as he hit all of my spots. I held his hands tighter.

Our panting and noise-making echoed throughout the trailer. If these walls could talk, they could tell you all the million things we were up to all night.

He forced my hips up to get a better grip on me. I dug my nails into the sheets as he fucked me senselessly.

"You like that princess?" He grabbed a fistful of my hair, forcing me to look back at him.
"Does my little cock slut like it when I do this to your pussy?" He went faster.
"Yes, I do!" My eyes welled up from the stimulation.
"Your cock slut loves you inside her wet pussy!" I cried out in pleasure.
"Good girl." He smirked evilly. I felt like a whore.