0114

𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁 𝐈𝐈

I woke up in a much better state the next day. I had showered the night prior and I felt refreshed when I got out of bed to change.

As I got ready, I made sure to give Betty a call and check up on her since I couldn't do it yesterday.

According to her, things were very bad. She has a suspicion that the Black Hood could be her father because that night at the Cemetery, he wasn't at home when she had arrived. Alice claimed that he had gone out to look for her.

I didn't know what to think because I had known that man for most of my life and he's always been kind.

Of course, he's had his moments, but Hal Cooper as The Black Hood? The very man who's been terrorizing not only me but Betty and the entire town? I just couldn't believe it.

The day after, she did some investigating of her own and stayed back at The Register to look through her father's things and she found his planner full of dates that matched up with the killings.

Cheryl was in on it so she helped her figure out what was really going on. She even accompanied her to the Coroner's office to identify a body which she thought was Chic's, thankfully it wasn't.

I told her to keep me updated since I had my hands full with the Serpents, and I couldn't tag along with the two on their adventure.

I wore an all black outfit. I tightened the choker on the tube top and slithered my belt chain into my cargo pants. I then laced up my docs and lazily shook my head of hair into something decent.

I did my natural makeup and went into Sweet Pea's side of the closet and took out one of his flannels.

"As much as I love you sporting my clothes, you're shorter than ever." His voice filled my ears. I laughed as I turned to look up at him.
"Shut up, I'm only 5'6." I said as he came to peck me on the lips.
"I like it when you're small." He said. I giggled as I pecked him on the lips again.