050

𝗦𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗺𝗮𝗻

𝗦𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗺𝗮𝗻

Once my family and I were finished with presents and ate the last of our breakfast, I helped clean up before heading out for the day.

Dad and Jughead decided to stay in and catch up together while I went out and did Serpent duties for them.

They were supposed to come along but I decided to handle everything myself, letting them spend time together. It was something I wanted for both of them.

I packed Toni's, Fangs', and Sweet Pea's gifts in one duffle bag while I packed another full of decorations for the small dinner I had planned for later.

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out to see a message from Toni.

Antoinette Topaz 😈💜
Toni: Sweet Pea's at the Wyrm!
Toni: Fangs and I will keep him busy for a while

I silently cheered and became excited. This was gonna turn out perfect after all!

I slithered into the green slip, letting the thin straps rest on my shoulders

I slithered into the green slip, letting the thin straps rest on my shoulders. It fell just above my shins, letting my several usual pair of boots show off.

I was in love with the color and I was very impressed by Veronica's good eye. Thank god I had friends who had taste.

My silver locket hung in place like always, looking shiny and beautiful as ever. I lightly smiled as I went to touch it, opening it and looking down at the picture.

"Merry Christmas, Vi." I wished softly.

Christmas was her favorite time of the year. It was cliche-- that she knew-- but there was something about today that always filled her with light.

I kindly let the Christmases that we've spent together play in my mind. This was the first year I was going to spend it without her and the gang.

I didn't expect to be in lighter moods around this time because of it but ever since I came back home and reunited with my friends and family-- ever since Sweet Pea stepped into my life-- it all changed. I was grateful for it. I was grateful for him.