016

𝗪𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿

Sweet Pea took the state highway since he planned to take us to the town over called Greendale. It reminded me of those cute little towns you would see in an old Salem movie.

The drive was long but very worth it. I was pretty excited and nervous at the same time. I had to play it cool, but I couldn't help but let my mind wander to why Sweet Pea was taking us here.

I stuck my hand out the window, feeling the cool breeze pass through my fingers and brush up against my face. It all felt so good.

We shared a few songs that came on the radio and we got silly when a few throwbacks that we knew came on. Our ultimate favorite jams to sing together were anything by Billy Idol, Kiss, Metallica, Kendrick Lamar, or his personal favorite Led Zeppelin.

We've gone on plenty of night drives but this one was a little different. It felt different.

"You know, Jughead getting all jealous over you made me jealous." Sweet Pea admitted. I giggled, leaning over to kiss his cheek.
"I like it when you're jealous." I teased.
"You're too special that's why and he would agree with me." He added, taking my hand and kissing it. I felt bubbly.

He pulled over to give me his full attention now. His eyes bored into me, making me turn away shyly.

"Stop looking, perv." I teased.
"Come here..." He chuckled, cupping my chin to make me look at him. Our eyes locked and we were mesmerized by our mixture of different colored eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful..." He tucked my hair away, caressing my cheek with his thumb.
"Thanks." I lightly smiled, nuzzling my face in his hand. He was so gentle.

"And I think you're so fucking hot and handsome I can't wrap my mind around it." I giggled, kissing the palm of his hand.
"You're such a sweet talker." He chuckled, rubbing our noses.
"Takes one to know one." I smirked, wrapping my lips around his tattooed thumb.

Seeing the lines made me excited. They were taunting me, asking me how far I could go. I sucked on his thumb, passing the second line. I let it reach the back of my throat since I couldn't feel it.

Sweet Pea's eyes lit up at my sudden need to provoke him. He let me continue to suck his thumb. I licked up and down, pretending it was his dick. He smirked, roughly wrapping his hand around my neck to bring me close.

"You look so fucking sexy I wish I could fuck you right here right now." He cursed against my lips.
"Yeah?" My center ached and I tugged on his bottom lip with my teeth.
"What's stopping you?" I taunted.
"This..." He let me go to reach for the dashboard, pulling out a blindfold.