019

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘀

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘀

After being at small odds with my brother, it didn't stop me from drinking and partying to my heart's content.

Sweet Pea wasn't in the mood to get drunk, so I was left to enjoy the adrenaline rush with Toni and Fangs. We lined up shots, played knife throw, a couple rounds of pool, and did a bunch of other things.

When the night had come to an end, Sweet Pea took me home. I was currently speaking nonsense as he walked me to my trailer.

"You're so strong." I slurred as he carried me in his arms.
"Thanks, I work out to impress you with my muscles." He chuckled.

"Ooo, we should run away!" I let out with excitement suddenly.
"Where to, princess?"
"I don't know, somewhere far and foreign! Like Spain or Ireland!" I tried to do an Irish accent as I said the last part. He laughed at my poor attempt.
"Spain sounds hot. Imagine all the Spanish we're gonna learn?-- the food!" He added on.

"Sweet Pea..." I nuzzled my face in his neck.
"I love you so much..." I kissed his neck, making my way up.
"Jesus, I told you to take it easy with the drinking." He tensed at feeling my lips attack his skin, nervously readjusting his grip on me. I could tell he was trying to control his urges, but his body was failing him.

"You're so hot. I have the hottest boyfriend ever!" I smiled, kicking my feet in the air like a child.
"So hot and so nice, very smart, oh and very sexy." I kissed his cheek, leaving a small lipstick mark.

"And you are the most beautiful, thoughtful, and loving girlfriend I'll ever have." He kissed my forehead.
"The only one?" I smiled widely, burring myself in him again.
"The only one, and you're all mine." He reassured, taking us up the steps.

He called for Jughead to open the door and we were greeted by his presence. I pointed my chin in the air.

"Oh look, it's Mister Cranky Pants." I slurred, looking away.
"Well, if it isn't my favorite little annoying, sassy, and lovely Mercenary." He said back. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Don't mind her, she's drunk." Sweet Pea said as he walked inside with me.
"Yeah, I can see that." Jughead sighed.

"My head hurts..." I groaned as Sweet Pea neared the bedroom. Everything was spinning.

"You can set her on the bed." Jughead offered.
"Oh my god..." I felt the softness of the sheets and I sighed in delight.
"This bed feels so good!" I stretched, turning over.

My boots were pulled off my feet, freeing me from the tight leather. I then turned over again to look over at the boys, lightly smiling.

"How much did she drink?" My brother asked.
"Two bottles of Fire Whisky, several tequila shots, and a few beers?" I proudly answered half-unsure.
"And yet you can still answer?" He raised his brows, shaking his head.